GAME THREAD 7-6-06 SOX vs Orioles

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 12:52 AM)
This guy is just brutal to watch. The ump is not helping things, but you can just see the frustration in the body language of Vaz, which you never want to see.

This is something I was told about Vazquez 3 years ago, and after just seeing that his W-L record is 97-97 in the majors, it makes sense: the guy's not a winning baseball player.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 07:52 PM)
This guy is just brutal to watch. The ump is not helping things, but you can just see the frustration in the body language of Vaz, which you never want to see.

It was the same damn thing in his last start. He gave up a 2 run homer to make it 3-0 and you could tell he was just saying "f*** it" inside. He walked the next guy and then gave up another 2 run shot.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
No, I am NOT giving up yet so don't even say it, but if we lose a MLB game to Russ f***ing Ortiz....

Is this the same guy we scored 11 runs off of last year when he was with the D'Backs?

No, I am NOT giving up yet so don't even say it, but if we lose a MLB game to Russ f***ing Ortiz....

Cy Young's reincarnate, you mean! He's 0-5 on the year, might I add.

Not even Jphat could spin a bed-wetting against Ortiz.

I don't even want to hear about Mazzone working with him.