GAME THREAD 7-6-06 SOX vs Orioles

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:05 PM)
The sooner he's off this team, the better. He has nothing this year.

Once Politte is released, do you guys realize how many teams will compete to pick him up? I know he is not doing well right now, but I got a hunch he will turn it around, perhaps after the Allstar break.

And the tying run comes up to plate. I can't believe this s*** this inning.

QUOTE(S720 @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 03:07 AM)
Once Politte is released, do you guys realize how many teams will compete to pick him up? I know he is not doing well right now, but I got a hunch he will turn it around, perhaps after the Allstar break.

Let him be another team's worry.

QUOTE(S720 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)

To add him to their AAA team. Politte has had more than enough time to get things straight. He needs to go.

Edited by Whitewashed in '05

Politte needs to be released. Quite frankly it doesn,t matter if teams compete to pick him up. he is not cutting it. any of our minor leaguers can do the same s*** as cliff plus they would be getting experience as they get racked around. it happens, right now he has completely lost it.