Who's going tonight??

Steff

I'm going Thursday, too. Maybe tomorrow. 1422 we'll be in the BP bar about 5:30ish if you want to meet for a beer.

I probably won't be able to get there until about game time.

I get off work at 5:00, have to drive home to the N Side from Des Plaines, and then jump on the brown line. Usually, my friends and I have to get enough pre-game beers in us before we go to save a few $ :cheers

I get off work at 5:00, have to drive home to the N Side from Des Plaines, and then jump on the brown line.  Usually, my friends and I have to get enough pre-game beers in us before we go to save a few $  :cheers

Alrighty. We'll be in there until gametime. We'll also have our "Welcome home Ray" sign. Watch for us on TV guys!! ;)

I get off work at 5:00, have to drive home to the N Side from Des Plaines, and then jump on the brown line.  Usually, my friends and I have to get enough pre-game beers in us before we go to save a few $  :cheers

Alrighty. We'll be in there until gametime. We'll also have our "Welcome home Ray" sign. Watch for us on TV guys!! ;)

Will do. Make sure Ray gets a good ovation! :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
hello friend and welcome to soxtalk!

oh s*** you guys let anyone in here... geez us.... now foxie too???? damn im gonna have to find a new place to hide out.......lol.... :D ........anyhow im not going tonite.. lack of enthusiasm has me staying away for all remainder of the games but tomorrow, saturday, sunday and next tuesday..(sage is bringing the princess up tuesday for her first game and we have to do it up right.)........ ;) other than that if things dont pick up soon im never stepping foot in there again......... :headbang

oh s*** you guys let anyone in here... geez us.... now foxie too???? damn im gonna have to find a new place to hide out.......lol.... :D ........anyhow im not going tonite..  lack of enthusiasm has me staying away for all  remainder of the games but tomorrow, saturday, sunday and next tuesday..(sage is bringing the princess up tuesday for her first game and we have to do it up right.)........ ;) other than that if things dont pick up soon im never stepping foot in there again......... :headbang

If you need to get rid of all star tickets.... ;) :lol: j-k

Guest hotsoxchick1
If you need to get rid of all star tickets.... ;)  :lol: j-k

well im not going but they are already spoken for, sorry... i was at the last one here.......no need to see two.........specially if it were to end in a tie..... :rolleyes: .. i only like the minor guys series anyhow......if i go thats what ill go see.........