Auf Wiedersehen til 6/28

Cerbaho-WG

Oh, lucky me! I'm leaving in an hour to go to Midway so I can fly out to the worst state ever f***ing created, Texas. I'll be working down there until the 27th, and I'll be flying back on the 28th. I start work on the 12th, and have to take a drug test on the 11th. Should be fun digging stuff for 50 hours a week in 100 degree heat with a bunch of Mexicans who don't speak English very well. Oh well, 13 bucks an hour isn't that bad.

Oh, lucky me! I'm leaving in an hour to go to Midway so I can fly out to the worst state ever f***ing created, Texas. I'll be working down there until the 27th, and I'll be flying back on the 28th. I start work on the 12th, and have to take a drug test on the 11th. Should be fun digging stuff for 50 hours a week in 100 degree heat with a bunch of Mexicans who don't speak English very well. Oh well, 13 bucks an hour isn't that bad.

Heck you could work on the Streets here and experience the samethings with out the heat :lol:

Dude what part of texas?

Es necessario a apprender el espanol. (My apologies to all spanish speaking posters here if I butchered that.)

That was actually pretty good. But my Spanish teacher, the dick that he is, would kill you for using the subjunctive. It has to be, "Es necesario que aprendas espanol". When you use terms like "es necesario" and "dudar" (doubt) you must use the subjunctive because theyre not certainties (like "it is certain"). Theyre only possibilities. Subjunctive is like this:

For -er and -ir verbs:

verb+a (aprenda, aprendas...)

For -ar verbs:

verb+e (corte, cortes...) which means cut btw

All that crap said and done, anybody would understand what you said SI...

That was actually pretty good. But my Spanish teacher, the dick that he is, would kill you for using the subjunctive. It has to be, "Es necesario que aprendas espanol". When you use terms like "es necesario" and "dudar" (doubt) you must use the subjunctive because theyre not certainties (like "it is certain"). Theyre only possibilities. Subjunctive is like this:

For -er and -ir verbs:

For -ar verbs:

Roman, quit it! You're taking me back to high school and I'm getting scared!

For -er and -ir verbs:

For -ar verbs:

Thanks Roman. One of these days I'm just going to have to drop myself off somewhere in Latin America for a few months so I can get it right. Leo y escribo el espanol un poco pero no hablo el espanol muy bueno. Lo siento mucho.

For -er and -ir verbs:

For -ar verbs:

Roman, quit it! You're taking me back to high school and I'm getting scared!

Alright, might as well take ya all the way back. Ya wanna know how the body deals with influenza B? These chemical signals called interleukins go lookin for these really strong cells called... OK! This is crap. Ya wanna know, look it up...

For -er and -ir verbs:

For -ar verbs:

Thanks Roman. One of these days I'm just going to have to drop myself off somewhere in Latin America for a few months so I can get it right. Leo y escribo el espanol un poco pero no hablo el espanol muy bueno. Lo siento mucho.

Thats ok SI. But just like in English you gotta say "I dont speak well" (bien), not "I dont speak good". Just like in English...

yeah, I'd hate to live in the northeast where it's rained every day but one in the month of may....

by the way...it's actually sox4lifeinTX...but I still go by PA.

what part of texas are you moving too? that maybe the reason your pissed.