Best Hawk Call of '06?

beautox

these are great but on June 6th when Cintron hit the go ahead 3 run shot to right off Detroit, I literally thought Hawk was dying of a heart attach....I played it back 50 times and was laughing my butt off, it sounded like he was taking a drink and trying to choke the words out, voice crackling like mad, without the doubt the most difficulty he's had getting the words out of any of his calls....

The Cintron 3 run homer video at the sox site is all screwed up.

Last year the best call was hands down, Crede's game winner. Behind it goes AJ's shot vs LA.

This year I was at the Oakland game where Mack hit the 2 run shot to tie it. Listening to it gives me that feeling like it could be the best call of the year so far, but I don't know. Best game I have ever been to I know that much.

I know some more really good ones are coming though.

i remember last year during the cubs series at wrigley, jermaine dye hit a line drive home run and hawk said something like

"i dont care if you got El Niño out there. if you hit a ball like that, you can put it on the board."

Edited by lukeman89

If we are entering the way back machine, 7-2-03 is among the top, probably top 3 of this decade anyways.

I listened to the Twins team do that game, and I thought that was awesome. Hawk's was the call of the night on ESPN, and you couldn't even finish him say "you can put it on the board."

That was an awesome game.