Official Game Thread 7/7 - Sawx vs Sox 7:35

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
f*** off jackass.

LOL. There is a witty comeback. I was just letting you know you were being annoying. Trying to help you out. You get all personal with the nice 3rd grade comeback.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
LOL. There is a witty comeback. I was just letting you know you were being annoying. Trying to help you out. You get all personal with the nice 3rd grade comeback.

Capn already asked everyone to stop it. Please, let it die.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:35 PM)
Tonight was important, as I've seen Garcia pitch, and he doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping the Red Sox under 5 runs tomorrow. If Garcia allows less than 5 runs tomorrow, and the White Sox win, I won't post for 5 games.

I don't want anybody to not post, but people still talk like games are lost when we're down by a few runs at any point. I just have no worries with this team anymore because everything seems to work out.

Ooh ho ho it's magic. You know. Never believe it's not so.

I'll double down on Garcia. He's letting up less than 5.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)

And your so-called help includes a comment that I am 'f***ing annoying'. So helpful. I feel like we're such close friends now.