Official Game Thread 7/7 - Sawx vs Sox 7:35

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
We are losing and playing bad, but guys we are all Sox fans and "message board friends." Just everyone stop the snooty comments and we can all just come down. It's one game and our emotions should not get out of hand because of one poorly played game.

Agree.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
Personally I love it when the board blows up like this. When we're losing it's far more entertaining to check out the game thread than it is to watch the game.

It is slightly entertaining.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:06 PM)
We are losing and playing bad, but guys we are all Sox fans and "message board friends." Just everyone stop the snooty comments and we can all just come down. It's one game and our emotions should not get out of hand because of one poorly played game.

But Widger is worthless and Mark stinks :lolhitting

Bmac sucks too :P

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:06 PM)

STFU

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:06 PM)

Come on guys. Group hug.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:06 PM)
Attacked him?

As usual, you have no clue about what you're talking about.

Grow up ... thanks.

PS - I told him I didn't think his blog was interesting. Boo hoo.

Yes, you got personal with him. Even a mod that was reading it thought it was over the line.

I may be negative as hell, but one thing I don't do is start personal attacks on other members, something you and jphat are known for around here.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:08 PM)
Why am I even watching this crap anymore?

Because you know we have come back before and inside you feel it might come true again with a small portion of your body. Even though, you will be midly dissapointed when we cannot comeback.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
Personally I love it when the board blows up like this. When we're losing it's far more entertaining to check out the game thread than it is to watch the game.

/agree

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:09 PM)
Yes, you got personal with him. Even a mod that was reading it thought it was over the line.

I may be negative as hell, but one thing I don't do is start personal attacks on other members, something you and jphat are known for around here.

OOHHH...so now HELL doesn't have feelings?!?