Official Game Thread 7/7 - Sawx vs Sox 7:35

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)
Personally I love it when the board blows up like this. When we're losing it's far more entertaining to check out the game thread than it is to watch the game.

These things are funny as hell. Though if you were a partial observer, and didn't know we are on a White Sox board, you might get confused by a lot of the posts if somebody told you we were Sox fans.

QUOTE(Linnwood @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
FYI:

Detroit 2 5 1

Seattle 0 1 0

BOT 5th

I just can't wait till we go mono-to-mono 13 more times this year with the Tigers. It will be great baseball and I can imagine we will have a few more board blow-ups during those games ala tonight.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 03:11 AM)
What did Hawk say about McCarthy's ineffectiveness?

Basically that without his changeup, he can't be an effective pitcher. The thing that's worrying me about McCarthy is that all of his pitches are up in the zone. Even in games he does well, he gives up a ton of long fly outs.

Guest JimH
Yes, you got personal with him. Even a mod that was reading it thought it was over the line.

I may be negative as hell, but one thing I don't do is start personal attacks on other members, something you and jphat are known for around here.

Well ... wrong.

You are known for starting s*** and continuing s***.

Go back a few pages, you were walking around here with a halo on your head telling everyone to stop. Now you continue it.

You are unfortunately coming after the wrong guy if you expect me to just roll over like all your whiny chat room buddies.

I agree with jphat, shut up whiner. If you ahve anything else to say just PM me so we keep it off the boards ok?

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
I just can't wait till we go mono-to-mono 13 more times this year with the Tigers. It will be great baseball and I can imagine we will have a few more board blow-ups during those games ala tonight.

I'm gonna need to get me some Prozac this is so depressing.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:12 PM)
Basically that without his changeup, he can't be an effective pitcher. The thing that's worrying me about McCarthy is that all of his pitches are up in the zone. Even in games he does well, he gives up a ton of long fly outs.

Do any of our resident scouts want to tell me what happened to his change? I know he had a problem throwing in last year's first half as well. I thought that was his plus pitch?

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
Well ... wrong.

You are known for starting s*** and continuing s***.

Go back a few pages, you were walking around here with a halo on your head telling everyone to stop. Now you continue it.

You are unfortunately coming after the wrong guy if you expect me to just roll over like all your whiny chat room buddies.

I agree with jphat, shut up whiner. If you ahve anything else to say just PM me so we keep it off the boards ok?

So you can physically threaten me? I think I'll pass on that one.