Official Game Thread 7/7 - Sawx vs Sox 7:35

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
In other news, KC beating Toronto 4-1 and the Twins trailing Texas 8-1. Looks like Minnesota is a bit off the widely predicted 700 pace.

kc has been playing very well as of late. they always play us tough, thank god were not playing them now. it would be even worse

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
In other news, KC beating Toronto 4-1 and the Twins trailing Texas 8-1. Looks like Minnesota is a bit off the widely predicted 700 pace.

Isin't it just shocking how Minny falls back when they play real baseball teams?

LOL!!!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)
Isin't it just shocking how Minny falls back when they play real baseball teams?

LOL!!!

they were feasting off the NL, but the NL sux and everyone in the al was beating there ass

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 08:04 PM)

LOL!!!

Yeah, but Liriano and Santana will make them win every game!

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 11:01 PM)
The Sox (that's White Sox, you will refer to the Red Sox as Red Sox, BoSox, or Sawks) eat good closers for breakfast.

I'll take your word for it, but the White Sox have not encountered a closer of Papelbon's caliber this season.

BTW pardon me, I didn't get the memo re "the sox"

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:06 PM)
I'll take your word for it, but the White Sox have not encountered a closer of Papelbon's caliber this season.

BJ Ryan.

although i can't remember if the sox saw him when they played the jays :scratch:

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 09:06 PM)

The Sox already faced BJ Ryan, who is every bit as good as Papelbon and they got a run off him, so yeah, they have.