Heads22

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
Man, someone got to you today. I know it's ironic to hear this from me, but calm down.

What are you talking about?

He's prophesizing doom over the rotation.

All I'm saying is, if he feels the need to blow the team up and trash the pitching and talk about how poor our rotation is, he can feel free to hop off that bridge but I'm not joining him there.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:28 PM)
And thats why when you have the #9 hitter down 0-2, you don't f***ing WALK him.

:headshake

weve given up 6 runs, i rather it had been with all hr's by ortiz and manny then by the likes of cora and s***. ugghhhghghgghg

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)

All I'm saying is, if he feels the need to blow the team up and trash the pitching and talk about how poor our rotation is, he can feel free to hop off that bridge but I'm not joining him there.

wow, melodramatic. all hes saying is that the starting pitching has not been impressive thus far this year outside contreras. i think many will agree.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:28 PM)
Fine, go jump off the bridge because of the rotation.

Nobody is jumping off a bridge. But I'm not being a blind homer, either. How can one not be concerned with Freddy Garcia right now? Now, I agree that saying s*** like "he sucks" or "trade him for a bag of popcorn" is going overboard.

AJs arm isnt really that bad, but when your pitchers dont hold anyone on base where they are, its kinda hard to throw anyone out. Our starters dont do AJ any favors whatsoever concerning baserunners.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 07:30 PM)

Telling anyone to hop off a bridge, even when kidding around, is just stupid. I'm sure he doesn't give a flying f*** what you think about the rotation. No one in this thread has said to blow the team up, besides your misguided attempt at humor. :P

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 07:32 PM)
Nobody is jumping off a bridge. But I'm not being a blind homer, either. How can one not be concerned with Freddy Garcia right now? Now, I agree that saying s*** like "he sucks" or "trade him for a bag of popcorn" is going overboard.

I wonder if he knows you're usually one of the more optimistic posters.