Red Sox @ White Sox - July 8

Heads22

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
Remember Vazquez's last playoff start?

i remember him coming out from the bullpen in fenway and giving up a walk off hit...was he the one that lost game 7 vs bos?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
It's not last year. He's clearly not the same pitcher.

You have to wonder is Freddy is tired. He has had almost no break in 2 years with the WBC. His velocity is s***. He started the year stronger and has gotten worse. Remember Fredy started the year with "all-star" talk?

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
everyone keeps saying we cant afford to add more money, well get rid of one of our over paid starters. the mets really want a starter and have been interested in vazquez for a while...

And what the hell are we gonna get back from the Mets that could help us?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
Who the f*** cares about our playoff rotation right now. We're not going to trade for a starting pitcher!!!! When you have nearly 50 million locked up in your rotation this year, if they're not good enough to make the playoffs, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE IT!

Agree. Like it or not we are going to live and die with this rotation.

This is the exact same paranoid bulls*** we saw last September when we hit a funk.........oh wait......when was the last time we lost a series? ( not exactly a funk huh? ) You people tolerate nothing less than absolute perfection all the time and you're not going to get it from human beings.

You guys blowing your load about the Tigers staff lets see how f***ing great they are down the stretch when the 3 of em that never pitched 200 innings in a season get dead arm and Kenny Rogers starts crapping his pants.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 07:10 PM)
I still don't feel too bad going into the playoffs with a 1-2-3 of Count, Buehrle and Garland. I feel at least Jon can come back this year.

All that matters is getting to the playoffs. From there, anything can happen.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)

A free spot for B-Mac?

I'm still 100% convinced B-Mac can be that starter he was at the end of last year. He's NOT A f***ING RELIEVER!

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
This year's version of Garcia is absolutely nothing like last year's. I wish Ozzie would stop kissin' Freddy's ass and call him out.

I think we need another berating in the dugout. For all of our players.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)
You have to wonder is Freddy is tired. He has had almost no break in 2 years with the WBC. His velocity is s***. He started the year stronger and has gotten worse. Remember Fredy started the year with "all-star" talk?

At what point was anyone ever talking about Freddy being an all-star? And I don't want to hear the WBC excuse crap. How many innings did he actually even pitch?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)

haha i dont know. umm maybe they'll be stupid and give us miledge or something else as well for javy and then well ship that out for a good starter.

thome!!!!!!!!!