Red Sox @ White Sox - July 8

Heads22

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
Nobody is jumping off a bridge. But I'm not being a blind homer, either. How can one not be concerned with Freddy Garcia right now? Now, I agree that saying s*** like "he sucks" or "trade him for a bag of popcorn" is going overboard.

Nobody?

our pitching is a joke...

And my personal concerns with Freddy have been well-documented. But when everyone's b****ing and crying about how awful our pitching is, that we need to make trades, blah blah blah, it gets tiring.

It's not like I've attacked anyone personally over it. I'm just saying that those of you who want to jump off a bridge in tears because our pitching doesn't pitch like Roger Clemens at his best every single night are so melodramatic.

Garland in the bullpen? Maybe it's just me, but I think that's unnecessary. Not only that, but he looked rather uncomfortable out there. We need to get rid of Politte ASAP, and get another righty up that we can pitch in close games.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
Nobody?

And my personal concerns with Freddy have been well-documented. But when everyone's b****ing and crying about how awful our pitching is, that we need to make trades, blah blah blah, it gets tiring.

Not as tiring as watching our pitching, I'm sure.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
THEY PUT GARLAND IN THE BULLPEN FOR B-MAC! They just said on the radio.

/

I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Probably means B-Mac has some sort of emergency and has to leave the game, don't you think?

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 07:35 PM)
I'm just saying that those of you who want to jump off a bridge in tears because our pitching doesn't pitch like Roger Clemens at his best every single night are so melodramatic.

Yep, way to go from one extreme to another. We're not demanding 1.50 ERAs from our starting pitchers.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
Nobody?

It's not like I've attacked anyone personally over it. I'm just saying that those of you who want to jump off a bridge in tears because our pitching doesn't pitch like Roger Clemens at his best every single night are so melodramatic.

You specifically told me to jump off a bridge. I can't speak for anybody else.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Probably means B-Mac has some sort of emergency and has to leave the game, don't you think?

Nope, Ozzie said he might use a starter out of the bullpen this wknd.