David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff - Jump In My Car Music Video&#33

RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 07:46 PM)
Ribbie, how the Hell did you find this?

And the best parts are the air guitar faces he makes.

How does one pick from the "best parts?" Could it be the high kick at the end? Could it be the fake Flash style he puts in where he keeps his head still and only his mouth moves?

Or is it the mug that says, "How about a nice cup of Hoffee?"

Oh, the hilarity is endless....

And he's laughing all the way to the bank...bastard. :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 12:00 PM)
The germans must be entertainment starved if that sells records there. He would ge booed off of the stage a local village fest in the summer if he performed here.

Never underestimate the power of schlock! I guarantee he would have throngs of people showing up just to see the carnage. And I would be one of them...as long as it's free.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 11, 2006 -> 08:17 AM)
Hey LCR...did anybody die in that avatar of yours???

Nope. Zandig and Sick Nick Mondo actually continued their match after that spot.

Although it was this bump and a few others (a broken hand that he already had) that eventually caused him to retire in 2003. I think he got some pretty bad puncture wounds in his back as a result of the spot that is in my avatar.

Edit: Nick Mondo vs John Zandig, light-tube log cabins 2/3 falls match. And in one of the most scary moments in wrestling history, Zandig gave Nick the Mother F'N Bomb of the roof of a building, at least 30, 40 feet in the air. Positioned near the building was a stack of tables, with a light tube log cabin (a collection of light tubes designed like a log-cabin) on top. The two men went off the roof, and unfortunately, unaccording to plan, Zandig hit the log cabin first, and the tables, breaking everything. Nick only had one thing to break his fall, concrete and broken glass. His back had a dangerous puncture wound similar to that inflicted by a gun. He bled all over his back, and aggrivated his broken hand, breaking it even more. He crawled back to the ring and threw a light tube cabin at Zandig for the win. The Tournament was the last time he would ever wrestle. The injuries he had suffered shut down his wrestling career.