Anyone wanna be BMacs friend?

wilmot825

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 11:31 PM)
I'm behind the plate after the game today and this lady comes up to me and says "can i take a picture of your jersey?"

Somewhat confused, i say sure...Steff says "Are you Brandon's mom?"

"Yes"

Her and what must have been his aunt take pictures of my jersey, saying it's the first one they've seen, and they were quite impressed. I felt like a celebrity.

Brandon's mom was very nice and says she reads here sometimes...she recognized "steff" from the board, which gave us a laugh. She also thought i was her son, which gave us another laugh.

Anyway, the McCarthy's were very nice people, kind of cool to meet them in that fashion.

Speaking of player's mom's, I was at a Sox/O's game a couple of years ago. I was in section 159 and Larry Bigbie's family was out there. His borther (i'm guessing) was wearing a Bigbie jersey and a couple of assholes started giving him s*** and eventually splashed a beer on him. So he walked away without getting into a fight, but his mom came over there yelled at the guys and spilled a beer right over their heads. It was very amusing.

Edited by Sox1422

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
Thats why i dont like to know to much about the players. You find out they like Ann Coulter and listen to really bad music.

Id rather know Bmac for his wonderful curveball and not used enough change.

I agree so much :D

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
I'm behind the plate after the game today and this lady comes up to me and says "can i take a picture of your jersey?"

Somewhat confused, i say sure...Steff says "Are you Brandon's mom?"

"Yes"

Her and what must have been his aunt take pictures of my jersey, saying it's the first one they've seen, and they were quite impressed. I felt like a celebrity.

Brandon's mom was very nice and says she reads here sometimes...she recognized "steff" from the board, which gave us a laugh. She also thought i was her son, which gave us another laugh.

Anyway, the McCarthy's were very nice people, kind of cool to meet them in that fashion.

I was wearing my BMac jersey Saturday at the game as well... I don't know why Brandon's mom didnt see me at the top of section 531. :huh

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 11:58 AM)
I was wearing my BMac jersey Saturday at the game as well... I don't know why Brandon's mom didnt see me at the top of section 531. :huh

Cause you were in outer space and she left her space suit at home.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 11, 2006 -> 07:19 AM)
Probably because their seats were in the 100 level...

Yeah, I know... the first comment should have been in green to portray just how high up the seats I had were, and to reflect my disdain that Krush decided to take the 100 level tickets instead of sitting in the top of the 500 level.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 11:54 PM)
That site took me to some comments section where people were talking about Jim Thome's penis.

The internet is f***ed up, man.

Was it that one page about Jorge Posada having a small package, and all of a sudden some dude says, "Maybe he should borrow Thome's monster" or something like that?

Holy hell, I hope there aren't two references to Thome's penis at that site....

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 05:03 PM)
Rumor has it that you got ditched. :lol: :P

Shame, shame on you... :headshake

LMAO!! :lolhitting

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jul 11, 2006 -> 11:54 AM)
Yeah, I know... the first comment should have been in green to portray just how high up the seats I had were, and to reflect my disdain that Krush decided to take the 100 level tickets instead of sitting in the top of the 500 level.

He didn't have 100 level tickets... he snuck in!!!! :o

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 11, 2006 -> 06:58 PM)
Was it that one page about Jorge Posada having a small package, and all of a sudden some dude says, "Maybe he should borrow Thome's monster" or something like that?

Holy hell, I hope there aren't two references to Thome's penis at that site....

Actually, it was in the comments section under the Doug Waechtler article. So yeah, there are two different references to Thome's member. They also talked about how puny Richie Sexson is, despite the fact that he is 6'8 or whatever.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)

His mom was super nice. I've met his dad at SoxFest and he was a total class act also. Just normal folks proud of their normal kid.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jul 11, 2006 -> 02:20 PM)
Actually, it was in the comments section under the Doug Waechtler article. So yeah, there are two different references to Thome's member. They also talked about how puny Richie Sexson is, despite the fact that he is 6'8 or whatever.

Good God.

The Garland one can't be real.

Also I find it odd the all of Favre's top friends all NFL players, im sure he has other friends that he knows better. Especially since most of his friends look fake anyway.

Edited by Be Good