good article on frank

marsh

Guiseppe Basta-rd is a moron. Sure, Franks and Edgars numbers are alot a like. And Mike Caruso should be elected to the Hall. Edgars played four more years than Frank has yet Frank has 102 more homers, 65 more runs, and 168 more RBIs! Not to mention Frank is the only player in MLB history to hit .300, with 30 homers, 100 runs, 100 RBIs and 100 BBs in five straight seasons (its seven if its only 20 homers). Edgars never even done all of that in ONE season. Franks OBP, OPS and SLG are all higher, not drastically, but higher nonetheless. To say the two are basically equal just shows your true stupidity...

Frank will finish his career with 500 + HRs, and has much more runs scored and RBIs. This guys that wrote that BS is a seattle fan. Has 2 MVPs. Edgar´s age : 40. When Frank gets to that age, and if he can stay health, he will have 500 HRs. If Edgar is in the HOF, Frank definetely is on too.

Edgar has 287 career homeruns. And hes 40. He will never make 500. Hell probably get 300 but after this year hes gone so he probably wont even make 310. Frank will retire and be a first time vote into the Hall, while Edgar could be a while. Edgars good, but Franks much better...

I agree that Frank is the MAN! I see Frank's problems last year and earlier this year to be related to his injury. It takes awhile for the strength to return after any injury and I also believe Frank got into some bad habits. However, he knows it, did something about it and is BACK.

I don't know if Frank's first ballot material, but I think he'll get in.

I am curious to see if the downturn in offense continues past this year. There is a definate short term reduction in runs and home runs going on right now. I don't know if this is a natural rebalancing, pitching catching up with expansion, or fall out from steroid testing or what. But if Frank keeps up and gets to 500 HR's with out turning into a Jose Canseco type player, he should get in. Espesially if the downturn in offense turns out to be a trend and not just a blip on the radar.