Red Sox vs. White Sox, 1:05, Game thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
Is anyone starting to think that last year's pitching may have been a fluke? That thought never crossed my mind until a few minutes ago. But, perhaps we just got a lot of fluke seasons out of a few key guys?

Contrearas was injured this year, that might be affecting him. But who else had far-below-career-averages last year?

Wow, Crisp has some speed.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
Is anyone starting to think that last year's pitching may have been a fluke? That thought never crossed my mind until a few minutes ago. But, perhaps we just got a lot of fluke seasons out of a few key guys?

Well, out of our starters, the only guy that had a career year was Garland. Our pitching has flat underperformed. I don't know what else to really say. Maybe the extra month of baseball last season has taken a toll. I'm just glad the all-star break is here.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 12:53 PM)
Little pre-mature there.

Sorry, but I'm not feeling very confident in the way we have swung the bats so far, and our BP has been getting lit up lately................oh and BTW, Pods not being able to bunt is just UNf***INGBELIEVABLE

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
Mack needs to start in LF after THAT.

We need the Rally Crede and Rally Mojo on Ozzie to get that one done. Pods is not getting it done at all. And worst of all, he is taking his crappy play onto the field.