Red Sox vs. White Sox, 1:05, Game thread

This game should already be over. Mack would of never been up to bat. This is on Gload and his inability to recognize a situation that they teach you in pony league. When the ball is in the air, make sure you tag up at 3rd. If it falls you skate in anyways.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)
This game should already be over. Mack would of never been up to bat. This is on Gload and his inability to recognize a situation that they teach you in pony league. When the ball is in the air, make sure you tag up at 3rd. If it falls you skate in anyways.

Did Dye tag up?

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)

Dye was charging at him and almost passed him, would have if he sat on third to tag up.

QUOTE(keninem @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)
Regardless of all the screw ups..is there any doubt that Dye is our MVP?

Thome hasnt exactly been pedestrian. I think its a tie between those 2 right now, but JD is looking to take th e lead

A.) Gload should have fun on Dye's double, f*** Joey Cora, that's how we play here, I duno what he was thinking.

B.) Gload should have made up for that by staying on the damn base, regardless of if it's a hit or a flyout, he scores, instead, he's retarded.

Grounds for dismissal? yes.

I havent been watching till the 8th today, who has pitched for us, is Thornton available?

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 04:59 PM)
Dye was not the tying run. And Dye wasnt at 3rd. Yes he didnt run smart, but Gload is the goat on this play.

I'm going to disagree a bit here because Dye was to 3rd base and if he passes Ross there then ya...

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 05:59 PM)
Thome hasnt exactly been pedestrian. I think its a tie between those 2 right now, but JD is looking to take th e lead

I love Thome, but how many times has he tied it up in a close/late sitiuation?