The Official, "What I did today thread"

The-Legend-Of-Pujols

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up at 11 AM on the sofa, watched some Nick Games and Sports reruns, got something to eat, went and sat down in front of teh PC utopia in the other room, watched 19 innings of Sox-Sox baseball on mlb.tv, played a bit o' EverQuest, got ready and came to work, here now!

Woke up at 11:30, fed my fish, took the dog out to take a piss, then took one myself. Came downstairs, got on the computer for a bit, watched the World Cup, got chest pains for being too mad, took an Aleve, went shopping for a pool table, went to Baskin Robbins and got some Orange Sherbet, came home, watched the Gladiator, then got on the computer to order a Pool Table online from Sports Authority, then checked my email, then logged on to SoxTalk and TalkBulls to take care of some business, and here I am...

I also took a dump somewhere in there...

Edited by SoxFan1

Awakened at 7:00 AM by my daughter, who's not feeling well.

My main duty was to take care of her all day.

I tried to take a nap because I am working tonight, but I was once again awakened by same not-feeling-well daughter, who felt like she was going to throw up.

I watched the beginning of the Sox game after I was sure I couldn't get back to sleep.

Later I made dinner for the family, watched more of the Sox game (which I had to give up free tickets for because my daughter was too sick to send to her cousin's house) until the 16th inning, and then I came here to work (where I will be until 2:30 AM). I was told of the final score by my wife, who actually kept watching the game after I left the house (that's rare, too - normally she'd have switched over to 60 Minutes immediately).

When I get home at approximately 3:30 AM, I will attempt to sleep until 7:00, when my daughter will no doubt awaken me again - she rarely sleeps past 7:00 AM.

If she's not feeling better, I'll be taking her to the doctor.

If she is feeling well, she'll be off to day camp and I will be off to Sleepy Land.

If I was Pete Rose, I'd bet on the doctor visit.

Nobody went to church? You're all going to hell!

I woke up at 7:00 - went to mass. Came home and got ready for softball. We got spanked in both games. :angry: Drank our sorrows away and watched most of the Sox game at "The Pub" (Our sponsor). Came home around the 8th and listened to the rest while pushing my daughters on the swingset.

QUOTE(mreye @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)

yeah...

yesterday--woke up. got a shower. went to church. ate. started watching sox game. then was flipping back and forth between it and the race. started feeling sick around the 11th inning. slept it off. woke up at at 8. took some ibuprofen. ate. went played on my computer/watched tv til between 2-3. went to sleep.

today--woke up around 11. checked email and the boards. went a grabbed some lunch. am now back watching bulls summer league game & playing on comp...

I woke up, noticed the call on my batsignal and immediately went and got TV's Patrick Duffy.

Together we defeated the huns and saved the world from Dimension X.

Then we went to Bennigan's where the Baked Potato Soup was on me literally. That jackass Patrick Duffy dumped a whole bowl on me. So I reduced him to a pile of ashes and tacky rayon clothes with my eye rays. Nobody gets potato soup on me. Nobody.

Woke up at 11. Today was the first time I've woke up before 12:30 since sometime in June. Hung out with my girlfriend, came home and now I'm here. Off to work in a few minutes. Tomorrow our family has an interview for lakefront property on Lake Michigan, hopefully we get the land.

Woke up, got out of bed dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup and looking up, I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat. Made the bus in seconds flat. Found my way upstairs and had a smoke. Somebody spoke and I went into a dream.

That's about it.

QUOTE(mreye @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)

I did, and I beat all the old people at Bible Trivia. Booya!

But, it was an Anglican church so I'm still probably going to hell.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 08:21 PM)
Woke up as Patrick Duffy. Found I had a craving for potato soup. Some asshole had issues with that. Pretty crappy day, after all. And the Bennigan's staff is usually so pleasant.

why its supposed to be what you did today thread so everyday no matter when you can post what you did today here :D It should have alot of posts..

lets see

woke up at 9, went to summer school

came back, chillled at my house

went to a park and played basketball with some friends

came home, chilled

went out to dinner for my brothers birthday

came home and watched the first round of homerun derby

went to play volleyball/nukem with my friends, then went to a friends house and chilled there

came home

what a day

woke up around 11, watched some old reruns of Martin, started some laundry, surfed the net for a couple of hours, made myself some lunch, watched Made on MTV, PTI, played some ncaa baseball, ordered a pizza and watched the derby...a lazy day to spend a day off