Graduation

Guest wsc425

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys graduated from 8th grade?

I never graduated from 8th grade. All I did was go to school, f*** around the whole day, have a speech by the principal at the end of the day, get our yearbooks, and then either leave or go down to the football field and meet with a bunch of our friends and sign yearbooks. Then we got our report cards.

That's about it. I never really considered it a graduation.

BTW....$3000? My sister got $500 for graduating from high school. How in the hell did you get $3000 for graduating from 8th grade? Just curious

What you described was what we did during the day. Then we had to go back to school that night in gowns and have a little graduation ceremony. Where we got awards watched a film and slide show and had speeches and diploma's and all that boring crap. ah...to go back to Jr. high and not have to deal with the finals that currently loom over my week.

What you described was what we did during the day.  Then we had to go back to school that night in gowns and have a little graduation ceremony.  Where we got awards watched a film and slide show and had speeches and diploma's and all that boring crap.  ah...to go back to Jr. high and not have to deal with the finals that currently loom over my week.

That would have been neat, but that's me looking back at it....at the time, it probably would have been embarrassing because I, along with about everyone else in my grade, would have been covered with zits and would have braces and what not else.

And you're still in school? :o

I went to eighth grade at a Spanish school in Spain. I never had a graduation. We sat around all day, pounded eachother with water balloons, they apologized for all the anti-Americanism but they were no yearbooks. Not in Spain. Then we left. And now Im back here. I dont even know if Ill go to my HS graduation. It better be the day after school ends because Im gonna hightail it for Hawaii ASAP.

And you guys also have finals this week? I do. Two exams left. They both should be easy but I cant wait til its over. My school system is thinking about eliminating finals. Do yall take SOLs? We do. You have to take an SOL in Math, Science and Social Studies in 9th and 10th grade and an English one in 11th grade. They dont count for or against your grade but as long as you pass (400/600) you are exempt from finals. Do yall have anything like that or do you take finals in everything?

DAM son, 3,000? ARE ya kidding.....FOR my 8th grade graduation from my parents I got a dartboard

BE GOOD

I got a dartboard too. But for Christmas. Me and my friends all play but I dont think we keep score correctly. We just add all the hits up. How are you supposed to keep score?

I went to eighth grade at a Spanish school in Spain. I never had a graduation. We sat around all day, pounded eachother with water balloons, they apologized for all the anti-Americanism but they were no yearbooks. Not in Spain. Then we left. And now Im back here. I dont even know if Ill go to my HS graduation. It better be the day after school ends because Im gonna hightail it for Hawaii ASAP.

And you guys also have finals this week? I do. Two exams left. They both should be easy but I cant wait til its over. My school system is thinking about eliminating finals. Do yall take SOLs? We do. You have to take an SOL in Math, Science and Social Studies in 9th and 10th grade and an English one in 11th grade. They dont count for or against your grade but as long as you pass (400/600) you are exempt from finals. Do yall have anything like that or do you take finals in everything?

Spaniard. Nice.

DAM son, 3,000? ARE ya kidding.....FOR my 8th grade graduation from my parents I got a dartboard

BE GOOD

I got a dartboard too. But for Christmas. Me and my friends all play but I dont think we keep score correctly. We just add all the hits up. How are you supposed to keep score?

DONT know, we returned the dart board and keept the money I believe......AND ahh when I play me and my friends just throw em and make up our own scoring system

Spaniard. Nice.

:huh:

I don't think I ever had Junior High Graduation. I just remember having to do this lame ass 20 minute speach where you had to invite your friends and parents and do it.

You did it the last day and it was a requirement. I knew those bastards weren't holding me back so I just went up and bulls*** my entire way through it. Stalled like hell, and when the time was up everyone just laughed knowing I thought about this about 10 minutes before I did it.

Now I'm just waiting for my last grade to be posted so I can see if I got a 4.0 this semester :headbang (Fingers Crossed)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I didn't get a g-damn dime for my 8th grade or HS graduation.  :angry:

ya gotta job.. thats something that will give ya a dime...... :D

A'ight champ, I think Ive got a new plan. Kill the b/f, kill you, rob you, and then take the girl. Would you like to tell me where you live? :lol:

Is he jewish or something?

why would you want to kill him spaniard??

:lolhitting ......oh man, thanks ss.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I had to get a job because I didn't get any graduation money!

so all in all your education did pay off........... ;)