Graduation

Guest wsc425

Guest hotsoxchick1
Meh, I should've just got a job earlier and the hell with school. Didn't do well anyway.

nah then you wouldnt have been able to tell if they were cheatin your pay or not.....lol........ :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to eighth grade at a Spanish school in Spain. I never had a graduation. We sat around all day, pounded eachother with water balloons, they apologized for all the anti-Americanism but they were no yearbooks. Not in Spain. Then we left. And now Im back here. I dont even know if Ill go to my HS graduation. It better be the day after school ends because Im gonna hightail it for Hawaii ASAP.

And you guys also have finals this week? I do. Two exams left. They both should be easy but I cant wait til its over. My school system is thinking about eliminating finals. Do yall take SOLs? We do. You have to take an SOL in Math, Science and Social Studies in 9th and 10th grade and an English one in 11th grade. They dont count for or against your grade but as long as you pass (400/600) you are exempt from finals. Do yall have anything like that or do you take finals in everything?

Spaniard. Nice.

:huh:

Ahhhh the old Spaniard. The classic Sox troll from espn. How have you been, kid?

Dang, I had no idea back in the day when you were trolling that you were this young. Amazing.

I got 3000 because I have a rich giving family in Oakbrook, IL.

Before moving to Jersey I lived in Western Springs. My friends and I used to wander over to Oak Brook mall every once in a while. Its kinda small though.

Anyway, I am off to go study for my chem. final...damn I dislike that class, so hard!

Does it make you exempt from the finals? How do they work?

WELL, evey subject has a final but the main 4 have regents in which you must take and pass to graduate

BE GOOD folks, and bmr ya interpution is a little off

I don't think I ever had Junior High Graduation.  I just remember having to do this lame ass 20 minute speach where you had to invite your friends and parents and do it. 

You did it the last day and it was a requirement.  I knew those bastards weren't holding me back so I just went up and bulls*** my entire way through it.  Stalled like hell, and when the time was up everyone just laughed knowing I thought about this about 10 minutes before I did it. 

Now I'm just waiting for my last grade to be posted so I can see if I got a 4.0 this semester  :headbang  (Fingers Crossed)

s***. For our last day of eighth grade all we did was watch movies, eat, and leave at 1 PM. Didn't get any money.

Is he jewish or something?

why would you want to kill him spaniard??

:lolhitting ......oh man, thanks ss.

Hes gettin 3000 bucks for his eighth grade graduation! Doesnt that bother you?

Geez, I wont get that much when I graduate from high school...

And yep I was Spaniard. I admit it. But I dont have anything against Israel or the Jews anymore. Palestines a mess, I just dont care anymore. I wish the US would just cease to care as well, the only thing well get from more involvement in Israel is more Americans dead. Lets just pull out and stay away from them. American involvement over there is why everybody over there hates us and its why Sept 11 took place. I dont have anything against either the Jews or the Palestinians (altho I think the Palestinians are being greedy hypocrites and neither side is making any concessions for peace), I just dont want any more Americans to die because of the problems over there...

And yep I was Spaniard. I admit it. But I dont have anything against Israel or the Jews anymore. Palestines a mess, I just dont care anymore. I wish the US would just cease to care as well, the only thing well get from more involvement in Israel is more Americans dead. Lets just pull out and stay away from them. American involvement over there is why everybody over there hates us and its why Sept 11 took place. I dont have anything against either the Jews or the Palestinians (altho I think the Palestinians are being greedy hypocrites and neither side is making any concessions for peace), I just dont want any more Americans to die because of the problems over there...

And you don't want to cause spectacles here like you did at espn in the past?

Hope not. You were one hated target kid.

Nope. I dont care about all that crap in Israel anymore. The place is messed up. I just hope American politicians will have the brains to leave a fight that is not ours so that more Americans wont die in the situation...

Roman are you Jewish?

Wait, we can all support Israel but no one can support Palestine? What the heck is up with that? I think Palestines a buncha morons! They whine when Israel kills their militants and then they go kill Israeli civilians. Hypocritical, dont ya think? And I dont care about that place anymore. Truly, neither side is making any concessions so neither side really wants peace. Terrorists continue to kill Americans because of whats happening over there and since it wont ever end, why should we continue to sacrifice American lives because of it? Get out of Palestine...

dont have anything against either the Jews or the Palestinians (altho I think the Palestinians are being greedy hypocrites and neither side is making any concessions for peace), I just dont want any more Americans to die because of the problems over there...

For all them years when Jews would put food on your family's table and keep funding your school...is this the thanks they get? Me thinks you got manicured in the wrong side of town.

Wait, we can all support Israel but no one can support Palestine? What the heck is up with that? I think Palestines a buncha morons! They whine when Israel kills their militants and then they go kill Israeli civilians. Hypocritical, dont ya think? And I dont care about that place anymore. Truly, neither side is making any concessions so neither side really wants peace. Terrorists continue to kill Americans because of whats happening over there and since it wont ever end, why should we continue to sacrifice American lives because of it? Get out of Palestine...

tick, tick, tick

BOOM