7/14 Game Thread: White Sox vs. Yankees

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, time for Journey to make an appearance. At the beginning of the 7th, I played it on my BRAND NEW SLVR L7 WITH ITUNES and then Paulie scored. Maybe the power of the Perry will result in a DP? LET'S FIND OUT!

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 09:26 PM)
Cotts scares me in these situations, as he's prone to some wildness when he comes out of the pen. Great job there by McCarthy.

So basically, he's prone to some wildness :P

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
Man, Ozzie really overthinks things sometimes. He burns through pitchers too quick, that's my one quibble with his bullpen usage this year.

this year?

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
Man, Ozzie really overthinks things sometimes. He burns through pitchers too quick, that's my one quibble with his bullpen usage this year.

And last year and the year before that . . .

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
Ok, I really don't like taking out Brandon now if this game stays knotted at 3, especially since they have Rivera, but I also understand bringing in Neal to try to avoid giving up the single run.

If you give up a run the game is in REAL trouble so you cna't think about extras. Gotta do whatever you can do to get out of this.

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
I don't know about all these replacements, if the game goes into extra innings, it's going to look pretty bare out there in the bullpen

We still have Cliff.

*throws up in own mouth*