AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

southsider2k5

Dam Cubbune. Can't get another Headline.. f*** THem...

Sox down Giants despite Bonds' blast

Miguel Olivo and D'Angelo Jimenez hit consecutive homers in the seventh inning as the White Sox overcame a long Barry Bonds home run to beat the San Francisco Giants 5-3 Tuesday night.

What a Dumb Headline. They didn't mention of Shammy's incident

Dam Cubbune. Can't get another Headline.. f*** THem...

Sox down Giants despite Bonds' blast

Miguel Olivo and D'Angelo Jimenez hit consecutive homers in the seventh inning as the White Sox overcame a long Barry Bonds home run to beat the San Francisco Giants 5-3 Tuesday night.

What a Dumb Headline. They didn't mention of Shammy's incident

I'd just love to break into their printing stations and type the headline f*** THE CUBS on the front page.

CWSOX45

Check this s*** out.....

Bonds starring on South Side

The White Sox-San Francisco series apparently doesn't have the advance sizzle the Cubs-Yankees had at Wrigley.

But public relations director Scott Reifert is banking on good weather, a two-game Sox winning streak and half-price Tuesday to generate a good crowd at U.S. Cellular Field.

The first-place Giants, led by Barry Bonds, have attracted about 15,000 advance ticket sales. But Reifert is hoping for a strong walk-up crowd.

Ohh so the Spanks -Cubs does???

Uh, last time I checked, a "long" home run doesn't count any more than one that squeaks over the fence. And I don't see what there is to "overcome" in a 2-run HR. It's two-freakin runs, and the Sox tied the game the next half-inning anyway, which was HUGE.

Stupid Tribune. Worst newspaper EVER.

That's a good point. In fact, 4 of Garland's last 5 starts have been quality starts. Let's hope he can keep it going. Once he found his rythem last year he did a damn good job. Perhaps, he's found it earlier this year and can roll from here. If so, we can expect a quality start any time one of our top four starters takes the mound.

Don't know why you guys even waste your time watching that crap called Baseball tonight. Harold Reynolds and his drooling over the spankees and Jeter is enough to make me wanna puke for a week. Gammons is another idiot who lost all his credentials with me after the contraction issue. Ahh but let's say the Sox get hot and he'll go...... Let's face it, The whitesox have a good team and they sould content..

There's a saying in Spanish that says.. Despues que le vez los guevos sabes que es macho..... Goes right with Gammons

Don't know why you guys even waste your time watching that crap called Baseball tonight. Harold Reynolds and his drooling over the spankees and Jeter is enough to make me wanna puke for a week. Gammons is another idiot who lost all his credentials with me after the contraction issue. Ahh but let's say the Sox get hot and he'll go...... Let's face it, The whitesox have a good team and they sould content..

There's a saying in Spanish that says.. Despues que le vez los guevos sabes que es macho..... Goes right with Gammons

I watch Baseball tonight because it's best source of baseball information and highlights that I can get on my TV. I don't agree with a lot of what they say, but it's better than watching "I Love Lucy" reruns.

They didn't even talk about Garland who obviously had a heck of a game.

Bond(s) is the name and homers are the game. ESPN Baseball Tonight is not about true baseball game highlights as much as it is enticing people with catchy promos for the likes of the Braves, Giants, Cubs and Red Sox. Garland and the Sox deserved more, but at least later in the Sportscenter coverage they showed Garland striking out Bonds and showed Olivo and Jimenez and the game ending DP. I don't like the format on ESPN BT either, but it's the only way to get the final scores and some highlights. What we need is WGN to show more Sox games.

I get ticked off at some of the game scheduling done by ESPN too, as well as the Fox Saturday games. If you get their West coast coverage it is almost always the Dodgers. For along time their East coast was the Mets all the time.