Manuel

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

I think someone is pulling Kenny Williams strings.

That someone is the fat old owner, Jerry Reinsdorf. He isn't the only one who owns the team, but he is considered the head honcho. I believe that Manuel is finally being pulled if he doesn't get his act together.

By winning two of three in LA and beating the Giants tonight, the White Sox are looking upward. The 'Thomas (Blair Witch) Project' is succeeding and so Manuel has done something right. By flowing adrenilene up Thomas' ass, Thomas is more active.

Konerko is not focused mentally, so I suggest this random yet precise opinion. Hire Sum 41 to sing to him and motivate him or have Anthony Robbins talk to him via his "POWER TALK!!!" tapes. Konerko needs to get the stick outta his ass.

Anyway...does anybody agree? Remember, this is IMO! ONCE AGAIN THAT IS IMO! IMO! IMO! IMO!

Guest hotsoxchick1

manuel isnt gonna go anywhere reguardless of what happens.. not untill the end of the season if at all........kw's strings have been cut... ask ron kittle what he was doing up in jr's tower tonite???? rumor around alexian field is the flyers are pushing him out and hes hunting down a new job........... :o

manuel isnt gonna go anywhere reguardless of what happens.. not untill  the end of the season if at all........kw's strings have been cut... ask ron kittle what he was doing up in jr's tower tonite???? rumor around alexian field is the flyers are pushing him out and hes hunting down a new job........... :o

Ugh.

I hear there's an old timers game coming up soon. There's a job.

I don't think she's suggesting that Ron Kittle is a possible successor to Ken Williams ... merely that Kittle may be looking for a job sometime soon.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't think she's suggesting that Ron Kittle is a possible successor to Ken Williams ... merely that Kittle may be looking for a job sometime soon.

exactly.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Do you think that we read to much into seeing people sitting with the bosses? Even read to much just in the fact someone is at the ball park? What experience does Kittle have to manage or general manage the club anyway?

no i dont read too much into whos sitting up there with jr .....i find it curious and then ask someone who would know why someones up there (other than to take in a game or two) why they are up there.......its not a usual thing for jr to have guys up there, unless to do business with.....kitty has some experience since he has been with the schaumburg flyers...... (theyre not a major league team) but it has given him some experience he would have otherwise not had...............i am not saying he is gonna be a replacement for anyone.... i just found it a bit odd that he would be up there at all and back that with the rumors flying around alexian field it just seemed a bit strange at the time... he was there tonite as well in the same place with the same company.......... :huh: