Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BA whiffs on a slider down and in after falling behind, but Juan had a nice hit and the Sox got another run. Inge made another great play to start the inning though (robbing Konerko) so thats twice where an early Inge play may have prevented a potential big inning for the Sox.

We have hit Robertson but 2 runs to show thus far. Hopefully Jon can just keep kicking butt.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:57 PM)
BA whiffs on a slider down and in after falling behind, but Juan had a nice hit and the Sox got another run. Inge made another great play to start the inning though (robbing Konerko) so thats twice where an early Inge play may have prevented a potential big inning for the Sox.

We have hit Robertson but 2 runs to show thus far. Hopefully Jon can just keep kicking butt.

The post inning updates are much appreciated for those of us that are WCIU-less and only get descriptions like "Konerko grounded out to 3rd."

Keep it going JG

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
f*** these Tigers and their constant cheap hits

looks like a full house in Detroit

I would hope they would all be full houses.

Maggs way ahead of Jon on the last 3. Throw him a good changeup here to get him swinging.

I would have swung at that one.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:05 PM)
Damn I thought we'd get the strike em out throw em out there, but AJ had an awful throw. Ball got in way before though.

It was a pretty damn good throw if you ask me. Right to the glove and low. Gooch had it knocked out of his glove.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:05 PM)
It was a pretty damn good throw if you ask me. Right to the glove and low. Gooch had it knocked out of his glove.

If he gets it there on the fly, IRod is out by a mile.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)

It was pretty much a two hopper to gooch. AJ is awful when it comes to throwing behind the plate. Sure he isn't helped by most of his starters, but Garland isn't one of those guys that is slow and deliberate.