AP Test Score

Gregory Pratt

Good job. I got a 5 on both the Chemistry and Calculus, so I was very happy to get the credit.

I'm taking AP Chemistry this year.

It's going to be Brutal -- I am one who enjoys the Humanities courses, not Mathematics or Science -- but I intend to cinch it up and hunker down, and wind up with a Three on that Exam.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
i took one AP test, computer science, and got a 1 on it.

All we did in that class was play games online.

but hey,it looked good on my college app.

In my Government class, all I ever did was lecture the class about being dumbasses, and get into arguments with the teacher over things, political and petty (he's a Cub fan, for one).

Needless to say, I taught myself.

What is this? The brag about your high school accomplishments thread?

Oh and while we're bragging I got a semester's credit worth of AP courses going into college. Where's Heads coming to brag? I know when there's academic bragging he can't be far behind. Too bad he went to Iowa St. :lol:

Speaking of AP tests, it's so crap for me b/c we took them after I graduated. Of course, my high school was the first to graduate in the country, while others still had like 1 1/2 months, so I guess it'd be hard for the College Board to give the tests any earlier.

But, anyway, I actually did well on the Biology test considering all I did in there (since it was 1st period, started at 7:30, not 8 like other classes) was sleep or do sudokus/crosswords. Basically, I did what I need to get a C and that was it. Anyway, I got a 2 on the test, so that was a big waste of a class.

There was one badass thing that I got out of that class, and that was we got to dissect a human brain. It was so badass to see what's inside our heads. I mean, I've seen replicas, etc., but to see it in real life and get to pick it apart was fascinating. We had 18 in my class and 6 brains, so everyone got plenty of "brain time."

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 07:53 PM)
What is this? The brag about your high school accomplishments thread?

Oh and while we're bragging I got a semester's credit worth of AP courses going into college. Where's Heads coming to brag? I know when there's academic bragging he can't be far behind. Too bad he went to Iowa St. :lol:

:lolhitting

You made fun of heads.... :wub:

You may get it tomorrow, depending on if I work or not. The paper hasn't contacted me yet. It takes a chunk of my night to transfer over the aspects of the old skin CSS that i want and not messing up the new CSS. I can handle it, but you're gonna need to tell me what changes you want if any.

Also, you can handle some of the sutff yourself, I assume, namely replacing the buttons.

I had 4 course that were actual college courses that I took in senior year of HS. I could have taken the Calculus AP exam, but opted out of it (I think). I remember feeling like I didn't learn enough but when I took Calc I, I breezed through it so maybe I should have taken the AP test lol.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 17, 2006 -> 02:25 PM)
Since I took 4 years of HS Spanish and remembered most of it during my placement exam at UIUC, I proficiencied my Spanish course requirements at the college level.

I took 3 years in HS and would have completely bombed an entrance exam. Luckily, engineering only requires 3 HS years and no placement exam.