7/17 Games

danman31

Charlotte lost 8-4. Fields 2-4 with a double, run, walk, K. Haeger got hit hard, but Montero, Reynoso, and Logan combined for 3.2 innings of hitless relief. Box Score

Winston-Salem won 6-2. Hansen 2-5 with HR #8. Cook and Roberts each 2-4. Lucy 3-5. Whisler 7 IP, 1 R, 3 K, 1 BB, 5 hits and win #9. Oneli Perez gave up his first earned run since being promoted to Winston-Salem. He still struck out 5 in 2 innings. After tearing through Kanny and succeeding so far (granted only 11.1 IP) in Winston-Salem Perez is making a push to become a decent relief prospect with good peripherals. Box Score

Kanny won 9-3. Orlando, Allen, and Metheny 2 hits each. Derek Rodriguez with a solid start (7 IP, 2 R). Box Score

Great Falls lost 13-4. Cruz and Reves each with 2 hits and a HR. Box Score

Bristol lost 7-2. Box Score

Yeah Wes is probably ready for AA, but ATM there's really no room for him. No need to really rush him, let him keep building his confidence and get him to start strong at B-Ham next season.

Too bad my Bristol prospect Zazueta didn't have a good night, he's done very well up until now.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:18 AM)
It's really nice to see him becoming a prospect again.

Good thing. I thought I really screwed him over by putting him in my avatar 2 years ago. :D If you remember, that's when he started to decline. I guess it's out of his system, now...

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 03:28 PM)
Good thing. I thought I really screwed him over by putting him in my avatar 2 years ago. :D If you remember, that's when he started to decline. I guess it's out of his system, now...

Yeup. You lucked out. :P