Jeff the Ripper: Gross and Possibly NSFW

Steff

Thats a crazy ass cat.... our cats used to bring small animals in but usually they would drop it in front of us and than start playing with it.... After we scolded them enough times for doing this they finally stopped. Although every so often although rare now they will bring in a bird. I guess the reason they do it is to impress their owners according to the vet.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
Thats a crazy ass cat.... our cats used to bring small animals in but usually they would drop it in front of us and than start playing with it....

we had a cat that did that. the best incident was a time when he jumped up on my oldest sister's lap and dropped the mouse (still alive) he had concealed in has mouth in her lap, of course, making her freak out. that was the only cat i've liked... :lol:

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:43 PM)
My cats have killed a few mice but mostly they just kill inanimate objects. Mostly small toys from the kids rooms.

They'll bat it around for awhile then sit and meow until somebody goes in and tells them what a good job they did...

i've never had an outdoor cat, or apparantly "i've never had a killing machine"