Damnit!

mreye

If Buehrle and Colon pitch well these next two games, we can get on a nice streak with the sorry ass Padres coming into town.

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

We lost 2 of 3 to the Tigers and we got swept (3 games of a 4-game set) by the Tribe after beating or tying the Blue Jays in a series twice.

What makes you think that just because we beat the s*** out of the Giants means that we will beat the Padres?

With a real team....no one should have to say that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol poor adam... i wont allow myself to fall into that cycle untill major changes to the team occur....... :D

aboz... no team is sorry assed when it comes to us.... remember what detorit did to us and they are in last place......we should fear each and every team we face... (at least till we get a comfortable lead in the game anyhow)..... :o

wsf i couldnt agree more...... :D

If Buehrle and Colon pitch well these next two games, we can get on a nice streak with the sorry ass Padres coming into town.

Yup, if we sweep the Giants, who have not been playing well at all as of late, we could be looking at an 8-game winning streak before the Boston series.

E-Lo on Friday against the Pads is a given W (although B-Law has been pitching extremely well for the Pads lately and they got Kotsay back). Wright on Saturday is the only game that's a question mark, no matter how bad the Padres are, but then again he's going against the Pads worst starter in Lower. Then Garland faces the PAds second worst starter Tollberg, who got lit up by the Tribe yesterday.

We just need to get to Kirk Reuter (7-1) early against Colon tomorrow and things will be ok.

Yup, if we sweep the Giants, who have not been playing well at all as of late, we could be looking at an 8-game winning streak before the Boston series.

E-Lo on Friday against the Pads is a given W (although B-Law has been pitching extremely well for the Pads lately and they got Kotsay back). Wright on Saturday is the only game that's a question mark, no matter how bad the Padres are, but then again he's going against the Pads worst starter in Lower. Then Garland faces the PAds second worst starter Tollberg, who got lit up by the Tribe yesterday.

We just need to get to Kirk Reuter (7-1) early against Colon tomorrow and things will be ok.

Rueter is a lefty right?

Guest hotsoxchick1

you guys better take it one game at a time... with the way this offense hits and the way the defense shows up too late in the game i would not go bankrolling the farm on us winning............ :D

We lost 2 of 3 to the Tigers and we got swept (3 games of a 4-game set) by the Tribe after beating or tying the Blue Jays in a series twice.

What makes you think that just because we beat the s*** out of the Giants means that we will beat the Padres?

With a real team....no one should have to say that.

No doubt. I don't take anything for granted now when this team loses 2 out of 3 to the Tigers. I'll get excited when we're over .500 and within a series of the Twinkies (2 or 3 games).

Unfortunately, but my hope for the Sox this year has not returned. Had they been swept the last 6 or 7 games as some had feared, that would have signaled that this team was a 90-100 loss team that belongs in last place. Well, as disappointing as they have been, they are not that bad. They will finish the season about five or six games under .500. That means they will win a few series' here and there; and unfortunately, that won't give any cause to make dramatic changes in the makeup or management of the team.

Sorry, but I just don't know how the Sox can all of the sudden become a smart team that knows how to be intelligent in how it handles game situations in the field and on the basepaths. I also don't see anything to assure me that they will find a way to win when the bats start slumping (ok, slumping even worse) then they are now.

Hope I am wrong.

Rueter is a lefty right?

Yes, he is a lefty.

Rueter is a lefty right?

Yes, he is a lefty.

We should have a good shot at Rueter then. With our all right handed line up these are the guys we need to take advantage of.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't San Diego have the worst road record in all of baseball??  The Sox are gonna light them up like a Christmas tree!!!

correct me if im wrong.. but doesnt detroit have the worst record in the centeral?????? who lit up who??????? geez heather you should know better...... :rolleyes:

lol poor adam... i wont allow myself to fall into that cycle untill  major changes to the team occur....... :D

Michelle, how do you do it? I've tried, but I keep getting excited. Help me!!!

I would not be a bit surprised if we lose both those series

White Sox baseball is like the worst drug, you get all hooked when they go on a winning streak, and then boom reality crashes down. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid, but I can't stay away. I have a disease. I'm weak. Maybe it's the same reason I can't quit smoking. :huh: