AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
a nice win, but I didn't gain any satisfaction out of it

when I see Javier Vazquez and Freddy Garcia pitching well again is when I'll start feeling good

c'mon Javvy, it's time to step it up tomorrow

Wins are always satisfying but you're right. Freddy and Javvy need to step up their games a notch or 2.

I know that some people have offered exception to Tigers fans saying that they are just happy to be there and that everything that is happening is gravy, so I'll go in another direction...

Yay Sox, keep pace with the Yankees and hopefully one of either Detroit or Chicago will end up with the wild card. :)

Edited by Zoogz

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
a nice win, but I didn't gain any satisfaction out of it

when I see Javier Vazquez and Freddy Garcia pitching well again is when I'll start feeling good

c'mon Javvy, it's time to step it up tomorrow

Dude we just beat the team with the best record in baseball...take a little satisfaction from it and then move on to Javy and Freddy. To say you get NO satisifaction from a win against Detroit is just silly.

We pounded out 10 hits, 4 doubles, 3 homers. We had some defensive gems and our pitching was dominant. I'm not saying hang the season on this W, but revel in it a little, then move on to tonight and feel unsatisfied until the end of the game.