Keepin' that Motown Mojo = Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:34 PM)
chisoxfn:ur sig, didnt kel die a few days ago or something?

Not sure, one of the admins (probably Greasy) put it in there as some srot of prank. they like to mess with my sigs and avies from time to time for some reason.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hasnt been that long...were only in july..

Yes it has been and the only reason why he got that double is because the Sox were crushing the Indians 11-0 when Vazquez was on the mound.

4 Extra base hits over the entire season. Long enough for you?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 20, 2006 -> 01:37 AM)
Part of pitching a good game and earning your $12 million a year is making a good pitch with the bases loaded and your team leading by a run. Vazquez didn't do it.

Yep, it's amazing some of the stuff I'm reading. Vazquez seriously is "Judy Garland" at his worst right now.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:35 PM)
Just saw a post that says Wider is playing tommorow. Oh well. Maybe we'll win the next series against them, because unless they call up their entire AAA lineup, the Sox won't beat the Tigers trotting Chris Widger out there.

If Jose takes care of business it won't matter. I don't mind it cause AJ is gonna have a hell of a time off a guy like Rogers, but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some Chris Stewart up here.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 20, 2006 -> 01:38 AM)
That's a f***ing terrible AB there. What is he thinking? A 3-run HR with no one on base?

Hard to complain about Thome. It's not like he dropped his back shoulder and popped up. Just a tremendous job by Leyland of not going by the book (when your closer sucks). If your closer is good, he should start the inning, and if he blows it, you tip your cap.

QUOTE(Misplaced_Sox @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:15 PM)
Sorry i thought Javy pitched great.... you guys can get all shorts in a bunch over some seeing eye hits and bad defense.... I really dont care...

I dunno why AJ didnt call an inside FB... but whatever

WHAT ABOUT HIS HORRIBLE PITCH THAT ALLOWED THE HOME RUN? NOT HIS FAULT?

What do you say to Javy's pitching ability that when he was pressured, he was beaten?

You obviously have a biased vision of Javier Vazquez.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
PK juuust missed that. Jones is going to hurt this team in the long run.

He stinks, but he sure does get the job done most of the time. He has as many blown saves as Papelbon.