Damn all star tickets are insane!

southsider2k5

I have been looking around at the prices of all star game tickets and let me just say there are some people getting rich off of this one. The lowest price ticket I could find just for the all star game itself it $375 each! They go upto almost $2000 each for good box seats. And that doesn't include the suite someone listed for $81,000!!! :o :wacko:

Looks like I won't be going to the All Star game! :angry:

I'd go to the Cell the day of the game and wait until just around game time and when scalpers start getting stuck with tickets, they'll come down on their prices.

Happens all the time at all sorts of events.

I'd go to the Cell the day of the game and wait until just around game time and when scalpers start getting stuck with tickets, they'll come down on their prices.

That might be my last resort. I just wonder if security will let any scalper near the ballpark without arresting them.

That might be my last resort. I just wonder if security will let any scalper near the ballpark without arresting them.

If they do, then you will be able to find something at a somewhat reasonable price.

Guest hotsoxchick1

dont worry youll find them all over the area by the park... security cant be everywhere.............wait till after the first pitch has been tossed..youll probably get the tickets for face value then...... ;)

Why does everyone want to go to the AllStar game when the White Sox will have only one player playing the game?  :huh:

$2000 for one ticket?  :fyou  that MLB!!!!!

That isn't MLB it is the f***ing scalpers :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou scalpers for making impossible for the average fan to go to these kind of events.

Why does everyone want to go to the AllStar game when the White Sox will have only one player playing the game?  :huh:

Eh.. put that finger away. There is not ONE face value ticket OVER $250 - and that is the suite with all you can eat food and drink. It's the scalpers that are asking $2K. Not MLB.

Eh.. put that finger away. There is not ONE face value ticket OVER $250 - and that is the suite with all you can eat food and drink. It's the scalpers that are asking $2K. Not MLB.

Or the Cubs' ticket agency?

Don't know how the laws work in Illinois but as long as they are off stadium grounds scalpers can do what they want in regards to tickets.

If I were you that be the best bet. Once the game starts or about 5 minutes from game time they will be scared they can't unload the tixs and the prices will start plummeting.

Can't speak for everyone, but I want to go just to check out the "spectacle" of it once.

Home run derby, celebrity softball game, futures game, and of course the game itself - it just sounds like fun to me.

Plus, my 13-year-old nephew is a big baseball fan, so sharing the experience with him will be cool too.

...and I got in for 200 bucks total....yayyyyyyyyy!!

Sure, they're upper deck box seats, but still..............yayyyyyyyy!!

And NOW THAT IT MEANS SOMETHING, maybe we'll have a beanball war or a bench-clearing brawl!!!