CWSox

LowerCaseRepublican

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/weinersuit.html

CW, I know you have some law experience. I was wondering if you (or others) could read this lawsuit and tell me if it actually holds any water to it. And if you guys want to talk about frivilous lawsuits, feel free to rip Michael Savage for clogging stuff with this suit because *gasp* people dare to criticize him.

a federal suit, filed under federal law - my hunch is that the suit cannot prevail except possibly in one area - the rest of it falls under an attempt to silence free speech, as I read it.

The only possible ground that I saw there that has a hope in hell is a tort interference in reference to Culligan. And to establish that and prevail on that, there is probably not enough discovery in the world that will allow any proof, if there is any, to be established. A smoking gun will need to be found and I'll bet none exists. Culligan could have canceled its advertizing for any number of reasons and anyone from Culligan that is deposed will surely say just that. It will just be a house of cards built on inference and I wouldn't bet a nickle on this suit prevailing on the tort claim.

who the hell are these people anyway?

Michael Savage [conservative hate pundit] has gotten some people who don't like him. They are takebackthemedia.com , savagestupidity.com and michaelsavagesucks.com They called him on his hate speech and made it known which companies sponsor him plus show what he has to say. And Savage doesn't like critics so he filed this suit.