White Sox Vs. Rangers

MHizzle85

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
You have to be smart! With someone as slow as AJP (or PK, Crede), you better be sure they're going to make it when you're down 3 and other guys are on base.

Kinsler is a great looking hitter.

Im not sure but I think AJ was probably sent as the ball hit the floor, the CF got lucky and had the ball bounce right into his glove. Besides anything could of gone wrong in that play for Texas, like a bad throw or misplayed ball...........

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I just want to email Ozzie (or I assume his son, isn't he the one who answers his emails?) and just say seriously, wtf is going on the clubhouse right now? Is this just a case of end of July blaws or what? This team just looks like a shadow of themselves right now and it's unfortunate

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:08 PM)
this team just blows right now....god dammit, this is like that nightmare in september last year.

:stick

The team was very good in September last year. They sucked in August.

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
Sometimes I just want to email Ozzie (or I assume his son, isn't he the one who answers his emails?) and just say seriously, wtf is going on the clubhouse right now? Is this just a case of end of July blaws or what? This team just looks like a shadow of themselves right now and it's unfortunate

It is.

Personally I had no problem sending AJ on that play a few innings ago, it took a nice bounce and a good Hairston throw and they got him. When you are slumping you have to be aggressive, especially with two outs when your offense has been scuffling. Nothing is working right now though.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:14 PM)
The pitchers just seem to crap their pants for one inning.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in past starts, Buehrle has sucked in most of the innings he's pitched in. Sucking in just one is much better than that.

Yea, I'm really looking for some sort of positive out of this game so far.