White Sox Vs. Rangers

MHizzle85

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 08:24 PM)
Have you checked his stats/watched him pitch at all this year? He has a near 4 ERA, 1.42 WHIP 86K/44BB (horrible) and .282 BAA.

WTF is good about that? He's doing all that in a giant pitchers park. He is not good.

Player A's translated stats for this year:

IP H ER HR BB HBP SO ERA W L SV H/9 HR/9 BB/9 SO/9

265.0 297 118 25 75 21 148 4.01 14 13 0 10.1 .8 2.5 5.0

Player B:

247.0 273 130 27 54 6 112 4.74 14 15 0 9.9 1.0 2.0 4.1

I'm pretty sure you could guess who's who. BTW, the better one is 24 ;)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 01:28 AM)
Talk about a downer, I think we all completely understand you don't like Podsednik. Annoying is as annoying does. Personally I think the swear filter is serving a purpose, it is clearly showing how much swearing goes on around here. And believe me I'm not anti-swearing. But it's fascinating to see how much swearing actually goes on and it's too much. IMO.

Read my last post. At least my Pods comments are baseball related.

With our inability to hit a hanging curve, Garcia/Vaz would be kicking our ass tonight.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 01:28 AM)
No, it has nothing to do with swearing. My comment was in regards to people continuing to type "spiff" or "fish".

Gotcha. I misunderstood. Someone else just said it, it sort of does make you realize how much of it goes on around here, and it was definitely too much.

Read my last post. At least my Pods comments are baseball related.

Yeah right fathom, I've read your last 8 posts about the swearing filter. Nice tap dance on your part trying to say it wasn't the issue though.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
I'm pretty sure you could guess who's who. BTW, the better one is 24 ;)

National League, in a pitchers park. Yeah that's great, you can compare numbers as of right now all you want, it's fairly evident that Willis is going down the Nomo path right now. If you want to trade Buehlre for Willis more power to ya, it can be your new kick.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 01:30 AM)
Yeah right fathom, I've read your last 8 posts about the swearing filter. Nice tap dance on your part trying to say it wasn't the issue though.

Come on! That's been my point all along. I could absolutely care less about swearing on this board. I don't need it to make a point. All along, I said this filtered era is annoying with the way people are using it. It's a message board....I don't need to tap dance around anything.

All along, I said this filtered era is annoying with the way people are using it. It's a message board....I don't need to tap dance around anything.

So you were talking about the filter, just as I said. And not typing spliff or fish, etc. You don't even realize when you're complaining, you do it so much.

Sox with the chance to get back into it here.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)
If we cant beat this Wasdin guy we gots problems.

I guess it's called a slump.

A slump occuring at the worst possible time.

If things don't shape up by this series end, I'm going to seriously begin doubting this teams playoff chances. Honest to Jebus, Minnesota freightens me.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
So you were talking about the filter, just as I said. And not typing spliff or fish, etc. You don't even realize when you're complaining, you do it so much.

Sox with the chance to get back into it here.

chance gone