And thats a Sox Loser.

Heads22

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been more disapointed watching a game! Everybody is swinging for the fences! I just hope we find out that Bmac is starting tomorrow! Please god! We need to get our spiff together and get them tomorrow. Other than the one pitch i thought buerhle was good. I hate this shizzit!

Anyone who believes, as Hawk/DJ did, that Podsednik's HBP wasn't intentional is certifiably baseball retarded.

It couldn't have been a better situation to drill one of our hitters. And gues what? Not only were our pitchers disgraced, hitters overwhelmed, but Texas stomped on our corpse at the end.

It's embarrassing to even think about.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:23 PM)
Another week or so of this miserable team play, and we're going to find ourselves in a lot of trouble.

I'm thinking more like 5 days.

I really hope we're not in third place in 5 days...

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 03:24 AM)
Anyone who believes, as Hawk/DJ did, that Podsednik's HBP wasn't intentional is certifiably baseball retarded.

It couldn't have been a better situation to drill one of our hitters. And gues what? Not only were our pitchers disgraced, hitters overwhelmed, but Texas stomped on our corpse at the end.

I'm optimistic it will pump us up. The real question is this: Ozzie said we would retaliate if they do anything fishy. Now, his boy is pitching tomorrow for us. Will he risk ejection for Garcia, and order him to throw at a Rangers batter?

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)

2 outs in the bottom of the 9th with the other team not having any chance to retaliate until tomorrow, beyond perfect. But Buck is far too classy for some petty spiff like that right? RIGHT?

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:21 PM)
Buehrle is just not that good.

He's not, and neither is our pitching staff as a whole.

We're going to need production from our minor league system within the immediate future. This rotation obviously can't continue performing through the life of their contracts.

It started 2 weeks ago from tonight, with Buehrle on the mound vs Boston. It's been all downhill since then. This team is getting too down on themselves on the field... it's showing in their body language/swings/focus, and it just gets worst when we give up the lead. Same with the pitcher.. (except for Garland/Count).. gets down on himself and goes completely mental and can't throw a damn strike. It's all mental right now. Where's the freakin psychologist?!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 03:26 AM)
2 outs in the bottom of the 9th with the other team not having any chance to retaliate until tomorrow, beyond perfect. But Buck is far too classy for some petty spiff like that right? RIGHT?

With Ozzie going around telling certain Rangers players that they would get drilled before the game if the Rangers threw at someone, I have no problem with Buck doing this. He knows he's completely gotten into Ozzie's head.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 11:25 PM)
I'm optimistic it will pump us up. The real question is this: Ozzie said we would retaliate if they do anything fishy. Now, his boy is pitching tomorrow for us. Will he risk ejection for Garcia, and order him to throw at a Rangers batter?

If Garcia would get tossed for plunking someone in the first, it'd be bullspiff. Padilla hit AJ on two consecutive pitches in two consecutive AB's after having perfect control for the majority of the night, but he didn't get ejected. By that logic alone, even if its intentional, Garcia shouldn't be tossed if he were to do that.

Then again, this won't happen. Garcia won't hit anyone unless its later on in the game, so whatever.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:27 PM)
He's not, and neither is our pitching staff as a whole.

We're going to need production from our minor league system within the immediate future. This rotation obviously can't continue performing through the life of their contracts.

Wait, now people agree with me? Where are all the people who jumped all over me last time.