Sox v. Rangers, Gamethread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
No, but I doubt its a sign that a trade is on its way. We'd have heard something by now or so you'd think. I'd assume its just a normal day off, but if he is out because of trade talk getting real serious, my guess is we'll know something relatively quickly.

He was off yesterday too. Do you know if he was he hurting at all?

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 05:28 PM)

No, but I haven't asked. I got an email into the media guy in Charlotte about something else, so when he gets back to me about that I'll ask him about Fields.

Wow, high strike just called on BA. SHould be 3-1. Instead its 2-2. Thats alright, start this inning off right BA

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)

Yeah, I just noticed he wasw off yesterday too.

Most definitely a day-to-day injury, no other reason he would sit 2 days in a row.

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 12:31 AM)
That really was the worst bunt I have seen in a long time

He kept it fair...that automatically makes it one of the top 10 bunts by the Sox all years.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 05:30 PM)
Great....2 outs made by bunts, with 1 out, tonight!!! That's smart baseball.

Unbelievable, if your having trouble hitting the guy and you have speed and can bunt I see no harm in this.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
Unbelievable, if your having trouble hitting the guy and you have speed and can bunt I see no harm in this.

Hell, just look what a bunt did to Buehrle's game. Kinsler or whomever it was had a little squibber and all of a sudden there were two on in that first inning and the rest is history.

THOME sucks against LHP and with our top of the ordre against lefties we are usually in trouble. Oh well, Freddy is just gonna have to pitch awesome and for once pick up the offense.