White Sox Loser

Chisox_10

YOU CAN NOT WALK KINSLER ( or what ever his name is) WITH YOUNG ON DECK.

YOU INTENTIONALLY WALKED THE GUY BEFORE TO GET TO HIM AND YOU THROW A CURVE OUT OF THE ZONE ON A 3-2 COUNT.

THROW THE DAM 98 mph FASTBALL DOWN THE CENTER AND IF HE GETS A HIT SO BE IT.

THE LITTLE THINGS MATTER AND ARE REALLY BIG THINGS

THAT WALK WAS GAME

We lost today because we couldnt hit a crappy pitcher who walked the world and was begging for a beating. I love it when our O goes into forget hitting line drives, lets go for the fishing fence everytime.

Enough with the popups. If a pitch is on the outside corner, dont fishing pull it. For the love of god, actually go with the pitch.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 02:20 AM)
We lost today because we couldnt hit a crappy pitcher who walked the world and was begging for a beating. I love it when our O goes into forget hitting line drives, lets go for the fishing fence everytime.

Enough with the popups. If a pitch is on the outside corner, dont fishing pull it. For the love of god, actually go with the pitch.

Don't worry...we face a pitcher tomorrow who destroyed us by throwing only to the outside corner last time we faced him.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 09:21 PM)
Don't worry...we face a pitcher tomorrow who destroyed us by throwing only to the outside corner last time we faced him.

This is same old story for years against the whitesox. Get any pitcher, no matter how bad, as long as they can locate a fastball on the outer half, and throw a slider or curve into the dirt they will run through our lineup like a pack of wolves. How does our team who has video review, scouts, and coaches not see a simple pattern. If you are getting dominated by someone throwing crap away, go with the pitch. Its not rocket science. I know its slow, I know the pitch looks like a beachball, but not all our our hitters can pull and launch a slider away. But fish they will try.

What in the world do we have to do to win a game these days! :crying :crying :crying

I sure wouldn't have taken Thome out for a pinch runner because we could have used him in the bottom of the 9th. Also I wouldn't have put Jenks in with 2 outs in the 8th, I would have just let him pitch the 9th.

:angry: :angry:

Edited by whitesox1976

I don't get to watch too many of the games, even fewer w/ Hawk + DJ. They really have become pretty critical, haven't they? I was surprised.

I just can't get angry about it today. It's just gotten depressing. Like when you aren't sure which "loser" thread is today's.

I wish Ozzie would have done a couple things differently, but I'm not convinced it would have made a difference. Noone's playing well, nothing's working. No trade'll fix it. How long we gotta wait, guys?

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 09:23 PM)
This is same old story for years against the whitesox. Get any pitcher, no matter how bad, as long as they can locate a fastball on the outer half, and throw a slider or curve into the dirt they will run through our lineup like a pack of wolves. How does our team who has video review, scouts, and coaches not see a simple pattern. If you are getting dominated by someone throwing crap away, go with the pitch. Its not rocket science. I know its slow, I know the pitch looks like a beachball, but not all our our hitters can pull and launch a slider away. But fish they will try.

Amen to that, of all the things wrong with this team right now, this is the single biggest obvious solution. We used to be so good at making pitchers work, making them throw strikes or pay the consequences. All the season RBI and HR stats in the world are not going to change the fact that every game we play lately, the lineup is getting mowed down by chasing crap away. No wonder there are so many infield popups, I don't think I've EVER seen so many in a two week span, ever.....

Pablo Ozuna should not start.

Thome should not be removed with one out and a man on first in the 8th.

Jenks should pitch to start an inning and go only one inning.

We have popped out on teh infield 14 times in the last two games.

Gload should play left and leadoff tomorrow.

Good Night and God Bless.

Go Sox.