Back In Victory Lane

aboz56

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
I am sorry. This is NOT a get out of jail free card. Yes, he led us to it. Yes, we are all appreciative of what he did for the team to get them there...

That being said, it does not give him the right to elevate his level of jack-ass-ness in terms of his managing. NO PLAYER should EVER have to go through what Tracey went through and what we saw him do to Garland today IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA and IN PUBLIC. If he wants to let them have it in the clubhouse one on one, fine. But this egomania has got to stop, because its wearing thin. I don't care if they make a lot of money and that they should just "follow orders." Put yourself in their shoes. If your boss yelled and made a fool out of you in front of the whole company and a bunch of people who happen to be standing around watching, how would you feel?

His antics anymore are beyond unprofessional and it needs to stop. This whole schtick is getting very very old.

What happened?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 03:29 PM)
Sometimes I've wonder if any of our guys can actually hear. There's been like 10 near collisions in the outfield this season.

Most of which were between Mack and Dye.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 07:30 PM)
Is this another one of your sources?

Ha....there's been plenty of information I've heard that I've told people, but I don't share with the masses on here. And get this....the Tracey information I was told was confirmed again. Either there's a massive liar within the Sox organization, or Ozzie changed his mind.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 12:27 PM)
What happened?

Alex Cintron was hit by Padilla (unintentionally) but Padilla has a history of crap against the Sox. Garland than started the next inning and threw two pitches behind Kinsler and warnings were issued. After the inning Ozz had quite a few words for Garland since he failed to hit Kinsler.

Thats the gist of it.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 01:32 PM)
Ha....there's been plenty of information I've heard that I've told people, but I don't share with the masses on here. And get this....the Tracey information I was told was confirmed again. Either there's a massive liar within the Sox organization, or Ozzie changed his mind.

LOL. Don't pretend you have sources. It's not becoming.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 02:33 PM)
Alex Cintron was hit by Padilla (unintentionally) but Padilla has a history of crap against the Sox. Garland than started the next inning and threw two pitches behind Kinsler and warnings were issued. After the inning Ozz had quite a few words for Garland since he failed to hit Kinsler.

Thats the gist of it.

Or he told him not to hit him and that's why he was pissed?

Most defintely not the case, but let's not jump all over Ozzie until we know the facts. You guys are taking it harder than Garland.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)

HA! I think Flash, more than anyone else, can confirm my sources. I was also the person that knew about the Sox top 10 prospect list a week before anyone else. Are your sources still saying that Pods is a better leadoff hitter than Sizemore? :P

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 07:35 PM)
Dye with the hat trick, If i were Oz i might give him the rest of the day off, and move Mack to Rf and Put Anderson in CF

I might be wrong, but I think Padilla owned him last time at the Cell.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 07:36 PM)
I can say when I talked to Fathom it kind of verified what I had heard but not quite as detailed.

Yeah, I've been very open with you regarding who and where I get my information from. I think we can both say we hear a lot of "information", but you have to choose wisely about who and what to tell.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 02:34 PM)

When Guillen called Mariotti a f**, Fathom mentioned it nearly 12 hours before any news outlet ran the story.

Because Tracey is pitching for this club doesn't prove much. Williams probably believes Guillen overreacted. Ultimately, it's his decision which matters.