knights game in louieville......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

the knights will be in louieville on july 26-28th.......getting together a road trip... anyone want to go ???????

I live here, so you know I'll be there.

Went to the team hotel last year and that's how I met Borchard and talked with him for about 30 mins.

Lemme know where you're gonna meet and I'll come through.

:headbang :headbang

Went to the team hotel last year and that's how I met Borchard and talked with him for about 30 mins.

:headbang  :headbang

What was your impression of Borch?

Really nice guy. He signed about 4 balls for me. I went to the hotel around 1 in the afternoon and thought maybe I'd catch him leaving for lunch or something. Sure enough, I saw him laying outside next to the pool and asked some other guys who appeared to be Knights teammates if that was him. They said to go ahead out there. I introduced myself and he was really easy to talk to.

Sat there for about 30 mins and talked Sox baseball and he answered all the questions I had.

So my impression of him was great.

Really nice guy. He signed about 4 balls for me. I went to the hotel around 1 in the afternoon and thought maybe I'd catch him leaving for lunch or something. Sure enough, I saw him laying outside next to the pool and asked some other guys who appeared to be Knights teammates if that was him. They said to go ahead out there. I introduced myself and he was really easy to talk to.

Sat there for about 30 mins and talked Sox baseball and he answered all the questions I had.

When I heard him at Soxfest he came off as extremely smart. He was well studied, a hard worker, and a quick learner.

When I heard him at Soxfest he came off as extremely smart. He was well studied, a hard worker, and a quick learner.

Going to Stanford will do that for ya. I love the guy, I hope he pans out because he'll be great for the city of Chicago. :headbang

Going to Stanford will do that for ya. I love the guy, I hope he pans out because he'll be great for the city of Chicago. :headbang

If he shortens his swing, he will pan out.

Guest hotsoxchick1

we will have to make a place and all meet up .... and any ideas???? ill be bringing killa, guido and maury with me most likely.........louieville will never be the same lol..........