the Donald would buy the Scrubs

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 11:51 PM)
i hate that dude. Maybe he'll make all the players get really bad comeovers and change there colors to gold.

And Miss Universe will move into the rotation for Kerry Wood. That Bill dude could be the new G.M. :bang

The possibilites are endless really.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 12:35 PM)
Next years apprentace will be for the teams manager.

donald_trump_150.JPG

"Alright, so to determine this year's winner, you are going to have to make a complete ass out of yourself to prove that you can handle the media scrutiny. And, go"

DustyBaker_29.jpg

“You can tell your uncle stuff that you could not tell your dad. That is kind of the role of an uncle. I feel very much like a father sometimes but sometimes I feel like a teammate.”

“They found every hole. We helped them with a couple of errors, and we weren't doing it offensively.”

“They police themselves, but they don't police themselves the way we used to police ourselves.”

"Well being a manager is sort of like being a father. I was always held to be responsible because I was the oldest of five. No matter what happened in my family I was always in charge and always at fault. Being a manger is like being a father where your dad is the ultimate last word and disciplinarian. "

donald_trump_150.JPG

"WINNAR"