Mark Buerhle

Harry Chappas

Roman I gotta go with cubkilla on this topic.

You seem a little off base.

You love Frank a little too much and hate Mark.

Spread da love around a bit.

There are many many reasons we suck and Mark B's 2-10 ain't the real reason.

He ain't that stiff we had last year who is now in Milwaukee for gosh sakes.

Roman, admit Mark B had 2 great years for us!

Please do it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what, youre right, he had 2 great years for us. And last year, I rooted for him to when 20. I cried just like he did when that prick Kielty hit that bomb. But now, in the offseason, all he did was whine about how he wanted to go to St Louis and he truly pissed me off. Now, I hope he gets to go to St Louis cuz I sure as hell dont want him here. I wont root for him to lose 20 but Ill be real happy when he finally leaves...

Read the whole post you jackass. I said lets just figure his replacement goes 5-5. Does that make you happy? :finger

You're assuming his replacement would pitch .500 baseball. What if his replacement went 0-12? A wiseman once said that, "assumption is the mother of all f*** ups."

And if you ever go to USCF, I'd refrain from announcing it to the majority on this board. Half of us would beat your ass for being stupid and the other half would laugh at you while we're doing it you little dick :fyou

Roman, It's not like he called a press conf. to talk about St. Louis.

He gets asked about it by writers and simply comments about it.

Roman, do you want puppets who don't speak their mind?

Maybe you are right, maybe Mark B is toast and was a 2-year fluke.

We shall see, but I don't think he deserves such venom yet.

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, the fans care!  And I'm sure his teammates care too.  Saying he wanted to play for St. Louis once was bad enough but to say it again the very next year was just plain stupid.  It's an insult to the fans (those of us who actually care of this team) and to his fellow teammates.

I think you would have a different opinion if you weren't so close to Mark and his family.  If the exact situation occurred with any other player, like D'Angelo Jimenez or Paul Konerko, you'd probably be just as pissed as we all are.

Mark was wrong for those comments, plain and simple.

well i dont know how you take a joke but i do not take the comments mark made at that dinner seriously.. it was a freakin JOKE..... geez us h crimeny get over it already....wtf.......i want to cheer for a winning team.. does that mean im not a sox fan anymore?????????? :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Roman, It's not like he called a press conf. to talk about St. Louis.

He gets asked about it by writers and simply comments about it.

Roman, do you want puppets who don't speak their mind?

Maybe you are right, maybe Mark B is toast and was a 2-year fluke.

We shall see, but I don't think he deserves such venom yet.

thank you..........

HSC, the fans care!  And I'm sure his teammates care too.  Saying he wanted to play for St. Louis once was bad enough but to say it again the very next year was just plain stupid.  It's an insult to the fans (those of us who actually care of this team) and to his fellow teammates.

I think you would have a different opinion if you weren't so close to Mark and his family.  If the exact situation occurred with any other player, like D'Angelo Jimenez or Paul Konerko, you'd probably be just as pissed as we all are.

Mark was wrong for those comments, plain and simple.

well i dont know how you take a joke but i do not take the comments mark made at that dinner seriously.. it was a freakin JOKE..... geez us h crimeny get over it already....wtf.......i want to cheer for a winning team.. does that mean im not a sox fan anymore?????????? :rolleyes:

>Well if you want to cheer for a winning team, you probaly can't be a Sox fan this year...

Without MB wed be 29-27. But we cant just make him disappear completely. So lets say him, or another pitcher in his spot, went 5-5 (and for Mark thats still pretty lame), wed be atleast 34-32. Wed be in second, not far from the Twins. But no! Hes 2-10! With that were 31-37 and we dont have a chance...

Your comments about Mark are getting pretty lame... even for you.

yeah the st. louis deal is blown out of proportion............and you and your opinions  suck..... little fellow go back to the mlb boards theres no room for you  and your trash talking here troll boy :fyou .......

Just like you to get obscene. The St. Louis comments are a big deal to many fans. Your relationship, whatever, has nothing to do with the comments he made. He made them and unfortunately for him is paying for them.