Summer Vacays

Soxy

I'm heading home to this week for part 1 of the summer vacation. I'll probably do some skiing (water, of course), go see a Bandits game, and generally do as little as possible.

Later I'll be going to Cooperstown and the finger lakes with an old school friend.

What's everyone else's vacation plans?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benn down in Southern IL since Friday. Power got knocked out as soon as I got here and just came back on Monday morning. They had bad storms, lots of farms ruined. Kind of sad because I have been coming down here since I was a kid and have memories and lots of things gone or changed.

Can't wait to get back to Chicago tomorrow.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 11:06 AM)
a cabin in minnesota...

nothin but fishin, drinkin, sleepin, and readin. And then more drinkin.

You're into fishing?

I, myself, was supposed to go to Alaska by myself again to stay with my godfather and his family and do some salmon fishing/ocean fishing but that fell through.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:43 PM)
You're into fishing?

I, myself, was supposed to go to Alaska by myself again to stay with my godfather and his family and do some salmon fishing/ocean fishing but that fell through.

i enjoy fishing but i wouldn't consider it a hobby. I really don't know anything about it i just do it every once in a while.

Well I already took a week off around Memorial day to go on a cruise. I really dont have anything coming up until I go to Austin, Texas for the OSU vs UT game. That is going to be one CRAZY MOFO weekend. I am also going back to the c'bus for OSU vs PSU and possibly OSU vs UM.

I will also be going to Naples, FL to see the mom for Thanksgiving.

i already has my vacation this yr. I usually go on 2 vacations during the summer, one to canada at the beginning of the summer, and then one to My house in Gulf shores, alabama for two weeks in august. But with my bro going to SIU this yr we cant fit in alabama!

I was alredy in canada for a week and me and my friend caught 156 Northern pike in the 4 days we fished together. The other two i was with some1 else. I only caught 7 walleye myself since i don't really like walleye fishing.