Twins @ Sox - 7/26 Game Thread

Kalapse

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:16 PM)
I wonder if Gardenhire will switch their rotation up so he gets both Liriano and Santana against Detroit. With the offday tomorrow, he could have Liriano Friday and Santana Sunday on regular rest. I doubt he'd do that to Radke but we know he likes to do that with matchups.

:pray

I would prefer that Detroit sweep the Twins.

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 06:16 PM)
I wonder if Gardenhire will switch their rotation up so he gets both Liriano and Santana against Detroit. With the offday tomorrow, he could have Liriano Friday and Santana Sunday on regular rest. I doubt he'd do that to Radke but we know he likes to do that with matchups.

:pray

I've heard he will. One question...why are you praying? We better root like hell for the Tigers this wknd.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 06:15 PM)
If someone's watching the game let us know how many times Hawk or DJ say "this is the best we've ever seen Silva" or something like that when we have no runs through 5

Why do we have to be his slumpbuster?

Here's the good news...when Silva shuts us out today, it may give the Twins reason to keep Silva in the majors for a little bit longer instead of calling up Matt Garza to give the Twins a 3 headed monster of young pitching for this season.

I've heard he will. One question...why are you praying? We better root like hell for the Tigers this wknd.

Hell yes, we'd better root for the Tigers. This team isn't winning the division. All of our eggs need to be in the wildcard basket. We're competing with Minnesota and New York for the remainder of the season.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:18 PM)
Here's the good news...when Silva shuts us out today, it may give the Twins reason to keep Silva in the majors for a little bit longer instead of calling up Matt Garza to give the Twins a 3 headed monster of young pitching for this season.

You mean the guy the twins drafted after we selected Broadway. thank god our scouting department got that one right.