Twins @ Sox - 7/26 Game Thread

Kalapse

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
Buehrle's ERA is now 4.63. I wonder if people think he's still better than Johan Santana.

But that debate was so much fun in the beginning of the season. I wish we could still have it :(

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:54 PM)
Buehrle's ERA is now 4.63. I wonder if people think he's still better than Johan Santana.

There is only one poster that believest that, and I am sure that he thinks that Mark is just unlucky.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:53 PM)
Beutiful 0-2 pitch by Buehrle to Morneau. Do our pitchers go stupid when they get ahead in the count 0-2?

I believe our pitchers go stupid on 0-2 counts, and when there are two outs. How many two-out runs is this team going to give up?

Dont worry the Sox are about to be saved. Guess who just got DFA.

Thats right, Crazy Carl.

Really, wow. Maybe that will humble him a bit.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
There is only one poster that believest that, and I am sure that he thinks that Mark is just unlucky.

Nice passing shot. Not even man enough to call it out. Typical around here of late.

Too bad I never said that in the first place. I doubt anybody around here ever said, or thinks, that Mark is or was better than Santana.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 11:57 AM)
Would anyone be sad if Greg Walker was let go?

Why Walker? He's done a better job this year than some other people on our team. Anderson's finally turned it around, Uribe got out of his Apr/May slump, Crede's grown into a .290 hitter.