Twins @ Sox - 7/26 Game Thread

Kalapse

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Too bad I had it up way after Santana had better numbers than Buerhle, and way before Contreras got injured. I took it down because Kalapse said I never updated it, which I didn't, so I stopped. But I have never said Buerhle is better than Santana on the hole. Twice I've said that Buerhle has been better than Santana over a certain amount of time and that was the beginning of this year and last year in August, at which both times it was true. And I said to Kalapse at hte beginning of this year, I know they are both better now but Santana will be better over all the end of the year. He always is.

But it's cool. Keep making up spiff and taking shots from behind in the dark. Just like a little girl. Anybody can do that spiff.

I am just stating a fact, and now you are taking personal shots. You did make the comment, that is not a shot, that is a fact. And now you come up with a witty comment about being a little girl. Maybe you should take a chance and read the guidelines about personal attacks. I know you enjoy taking a jab here and there, but I suggest you abide by the rules of the board.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 07:07 PM)
73 pitches, 54 strikes for Mark Buehrle through 4 innings. He may not last the 5th at this rate.

There's a reason the Bears grabbed Griese.

Thank God Angelo recognized that fact as well. If Rex and other key players stay healthy, the Bears will make it to at least the NFC Championship Game this yr!

And the Sox continue to make Carlos Silva look like Johan Santana :crying

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:10 PM)
jp, ssi....no more responding to each other.

Sorry. But it just doesn't seem right that he can make up stuff with no evidence and then take a shot and I'm just supposed to sit there.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:11 PM)
I am just stating a fact, and now you are taking personal shots. You did make the comment, that is not a shot, that is a fact. And now you come up with a witty comment about being a little girl. Maybe you should take a chance and read the guidelines about personal attacks. I know you enjoy taking a jab here and there, but I suggest you abide by the rules of the board.

I saw you were posting when I made my post.

I'll say it again. Put each other on ignore or whatever, but no responding to each other.

:uhoh

JD

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
oh goodie a 1 run homer. ive seen this show before.

It was a 2 run shot. Why the hell are you being negative about a positive thing for the White Sox?