Kalapse

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 12:35 PM)
The pitcher carried the team all of last season. So what? At some point, you have to put the blame on the players, both the pitching and hitting. They aren't getting the job done. Its not Ozzie's fault, its not Cora's fault, its not Walker's fault. The players aren't performing and the team is suffering because of it.

Some part of the fault has to fall on managers/coaches who make stupid decisions as well. There's more than 25 guys at fault here.

QUOTE(Balance @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
Could you please post the score?

And be more specific as to what just happened? I don't have the game available right now.

5-3. Morneau crushed a 2 run bomb

Cintron lined out to right, Thome hit one to the warning track in CF, PK up with 2 outs

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 03:36 PM)
Some part of the fault has to fall on managers/coaches who make stupid decisions as well. There's more than 25 guys at fault here.

Thats true, but at times people just put the blame on the coaches (Yes, I'm looking at you all of you who are asking for Walker to be fired).

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 12:37 PM)
If you're looking for a reason to smile, Jose Valentin just hit a baseloaded single in the bottom of the 10th for the mets to beat the cubs 1-0

The Cubs losing doesnt even bring me solace

Sox score 3 in the 4th, Twins score 2 right back and now, the Sox go out 1-2-3. And $100 says Ozzie's gonna leave Buehrle out there so he can try to get the win still even though he's the reason why the Sox are losing the game.

Edited by Allsox

here we go, ozzie will leave him in to give up 3 more runs putting the game out of reach.

Ozzie "I can't take my players out, I will not lose confidence in my players."

Hey Oz, how can you leave them out there when they dont have confidence in themselves?

Jesus Christ.

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 12:40 PM)
Sox score 3 in the 4th, Twins score 2 right back and now, the Sox go out 1-2-3. And $100 says Ozzie's gonna leave Buehrle out there so he can try to get the win still even though he's the reason why the Sox are losing the game.

but i thought personal stats are more important?