Kalapse

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sox score 3 in the 4th, Twins score 2 right back and now, the Sox go out 1-2-3. And $100 says Ozzie's gonna leave Buehrle out there so he can try to get the win still even though he's the reason why the Sox are losing the game.

So when should I expect the check?

I was able to get to a TV set to see the twinkies get the lead 5-3 becasue Buerhle gave up another homer. Than Cintron and Thome are out on well hit balls to the OF. We hit it hard right at someone or to the wall. The Twinkies get the breaks. I turned off the TV

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:44 PM)
I think we need fathom to start posting again. Things have gone pretty bad since then :P

He's probably gone to have a drink or 2 or 3 and I don't blame him. Maybe we'll get the luck back if he returns.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:45 PM)
I was able to get to a TV set to see the twinkies get the lead 5-3 becasue Buerhle gave up another homer. Than Cintron and Thome are out on well hit balls to the OF. We hit it hard right at someone or to the wall. The Twinkies get the breaks. I turned off the TV

Us playing like crap + not getting any breaks + Twins getting their 01-04 breaks = trouble for us.