Twins @ Sox - 7/26 Game Thread

Kalapse

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
All 7 Minnesota runs scored with 2 outs....

Incredible. Man are they hot.

I wonder how many 2 out runs they have this series.

Edited by jphat007

I can't remember the last time I've been so mad as a chisox fan. this is just ridiculous. Kenny, I don't care what you do, but it has to be something. We are not going to win with this club unless something miraculous happens with the offense and pitching staff.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 07:48 PM)
i cant watch this fishing team right now. Something has gotta change cause we fishing suck.

This is more dpressing than catching your girlfriend having sex with a another dude.

Depends on whether you like to watch or not :D :chair

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:44 PM)
how many times this year do we leave in the SP too long. and I would rather see hard throwing thorton in now with 2 on then Bmac... but we'll see

Watch plenty of games this year and it seems to all blend the same way, yet you can see it coming and nothing you think could help is done. This offense is gonna have to carry this team for possibly the whole season, our SP have such low confidence its starting to affect everyone.

Hawk actually criticizing the team today. Good to see:

-Made hints of ripping Konerko for his stupid baserunning mistake.

-Rips the pitch selection to Punto -- first pitch changeup. I agree -- gotta go fastball or curveball there.

The difference between these teams bats right now is the approach at the plate. Twins hitters are going up there with a plan, spraying hits, not trying to do too much, and when the pitcher makes a mistake, their power hitters crush the ball.

Our approach is to swing for the fences... beyond that, I'm not sure what the approach it.

But I don't want to pile on the offense here because the sox would be i a LOT of trouble without their first half.

It's time for the pitching to sack up and get the ship righted.