another david wells

sec159row2

He won't be a free agent until 2006 I think.

So a team can offer him all they want, but he can't do a thing about it.

IF the Cards make a phone call to him and offer some money, he will go to KW and will say, one more time: "I would love to play in Stlouis!"

The Cards can't talk to him. That's tampering. We'd have to contact them about a trade, or them contact us about a trade.

Yes, you are correct sir.

What???

Tampering is against the rules. I'm not sure what the penalty is for it, but I'm sure it is harse. The Cardinals cannot call Buehrle up and discuss signing him/trading for him, unless either they have our permission to, we contact them about making a trade, or they contact us about making a trade.

Thanks man. It's news to me.

HEre in Brazil and , i think in Europe, this is allowed. I dont like it, but it 's allowed. Maybe it's because soccer sometimes is a big mess.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, you're a lot closer to death than I am, so I guess I have more patience than you do.  ;)

But in all seriousness, if you feel that this team is talented enough to be in 1st, why is it so inconceivable to you that we make up this difference in the standings?  We've played a lot better lately, but we still haven't come close to playing as good as we're capable of.

All of us haven't given up like you have.

are you watching the same sorry assed team i am???? the white sox.. the chicago white sox??? how do you see this team improving... no one is hitting... no one is any good at defense anymore.. no one is even trying to do anything to imporve ..except for (much as this pains me to say) dumbass lee.............everyone else is going through the motions....there is so much division in the clubhouse...no one is taking charge and doing something about it... f***in kw put this s*** mess together and now its on the verge of blowing sky high... and everyone seems to think around here that things are hunkey dorey and they arent.......we arent improving anything...and i dont see where you see it....as much as i hate to admit this f***in minnysoda is way better skilled than we are and thats a cryin shame for a team which was almost kicked to the curb to come out fightin like they did.........maybe we should be contracted or at least threaten them with it.......when f***in kc is 3 games ahead of you and kicking your ass then theres a problem....kc?? i mean f***in kc.......geez us...........you sit there with your rose colored glasses on and believe as you wish.. this team aint going anywhere and i dont have alot of time to waste waiting on it......... ;) .........oh and as i sit here and rant on your God just gave up a nice one there huh......see what the hell i mean......... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sorry if i'm boring you. ;)

sorry rafa your not boring me.. i just dont have the patients to explain it to you now......at least not without getting upset............maybe later..........

you sit there with your rose colored glasses on and believe as  you wish.. this team aint going anywhere and i dont have alot of time to waste waiting on it......... ;) .........oh and as i sit here and rant on your God just gave up a nice one there huh......see what the hell i mean......... :rolleyes:

LOL...you use your "rose colored glasses" comment once a week. It's getting pretty old, among other things.

If this team is going nowhere and you don't have time to waste on it, what is the point of coming here?

And I never said Bartolo was my god -- don't start your tactic of putting words in my mouth.

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL...you use your "rose colored glasses" comment once a week.  It's getting pretty old, among other things.

If this team is going nowhere and you don't have time to waste on it, what is the point of coming here?

And I never said Bartolo was my god -- don't start your tactic of putting words in my mouth.

oh im sorry you said he was awesome.. but tried to explain the God theory.....

Obviously calling him a "god" is an extreme exaggeration and overstatement. It's like saying "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse". Obviously, all that means is that they are very hungry. Calling Bartolo a "god" is just like saying he's awesome -- and anyone who can blow Bonds, a guy with the fastest bat in the game, away 3 times in 1 game is indeed awesome.
that was you right? i got you confused with someone else.... my bad.... either way... whats the difference he still sucks.....

oh im sorry you said he was awesome.. but tried to explain the God theory..... that was you right? i got you confused with someone else.... my bad.... either way... whats the difference he still sucks.....

91-54 career record with a 3.84 ERA. You're right, he sucks.

This is lame.

Michelle, I want to hear more about clubhouse trouble and Kenny. Everything else is a non-issue at this point.

Yes, there's all this talk from Michelle about trouble in the clubhouse. Some specifics would be nice. Meanwhile, KW is going to resign any moment.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ask the hispanic guys why they dont talk to the american guys........well the only ones who are tryin to do anything about it are jose and lee.... ask jimenez why he has the urges to dis on guys like crede, frank, mark last nite, and a few others when hes not doing much better than they are.........there is so much s*** going on it would probably take up the whole server space.... you got a few days to listen.... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey Michelle let's talk about other thing.

How is your trip to Brazil??

scheduled to come down the last week of october and the first week of november... do you guys do halloween down there???????

scheduled to come down the last week of october and the first week of november... do you guys do halloween down there???????

Nops, but some schoolls that teach english do. When you get here, tou willl forget a bout it halloween. You will want to go the beach and others place all the time.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yes, keep going.  So far I have heard NOTHING that did anything but make me yawn.

im not speaking to you anymore..........so dont ask anything of me.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Nops, but some schoolls that teach english do. When you get here, tou willl forget a bout it halloween. You will want to go the beach and others place all the time.

rafa the beach with a few tropical drinks is all i ask... espically after having to sit through this crappy season.. ill need a vacation............ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Are you going just to rio?

yes i am.... unless theres somewhere close by there i should explore.. im open for suggestions...........