another david wells

sec159row2

Guest hotsoxchick1
IN Rio we have great beaches. Try to go to Buzios, Angra dos Reis, and others beaches. It's worth to go.

thanks i will keep those places in mind.....im really lookin foward to the beach and resting and relaxing

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
SO, Michelle,  you will send it? :)

yeah ill send ya one of me and some of the gang on here .. that way youll know whos who........ok

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill send it email through the site here. ok.... and im sorry youll be in class when im down .. .i intend on having a good time and lookin around for a future home...........so it may be pretty boring to you anyhow.... besides stay in class.. education is important.........

ill send it email through the site here. ok.... and im sorry youll be in class when im down .. .i intend on having a good time and lookin around for a future home...........so it may be pretty boring to you anyhow.... besides stay in class.. education is important.........

OK, about education, i'm preparing myself to a PhD in Economics in UGA. BTW, my University here has connection with the University of Illinois at Urbana....

Guest hotsoxchick1
OK, about education, i'm preparing myself to a PhD in Economics in UGA. BTW, my University here has connection with the University of  Illinois at Urbana....

wow way cool.. .stay in school is all i can tell ya... you cant get anywhere without that education now days.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why not come down to PR?

Wow PHd?? Dam I just finished BA, I'm not smart enough for a Phd

been to pr.. san juan to be exact.. like it there too but rio is new to me never been would like to see it........maybe another time......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Is that why you haven't said anything negative(such as him being a lawn ornament or calling him a dumbass) about Lee over the past what not amount of time?

ive called him a dumbass on a daily basis where have you been ?????what he does in the clubhouse is totaly different than what i expect of him out on the field..............

Brazilian's girls are like him, they all have big ASS!!! And i love it!!

OT: The rumours of J-Ho's Magnificent Popa are greatly exaggerated. She has lost a lot of weight since her In Living Color days and her ass is merely "wider than Hollywood average" now. Everything else just optical illusion multiplied by hype....Of course, compared to the likes of Lara Flynn Boyle and Brittany Murphy, she is definately trunkin'.

Sorry, but most of those real chicks in 'Rio have ASSES J to tha O to tha K to tha E would be green with envy of. It's no wonder both Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman often frequent LA stripclubs just to enjoy those Brazilian imports and learn the art of ass-shaking.

Sorry, but most of those real chicks in 'Rio have ASSES  J to tha O to tha K to tha E would be green with envy of.

What is this Brando?

Hey do you like big ass too? I can send ya some pix of Brazilian girls, with a big and beautifull ass. :D

Sorry, but most of those real chicks in 'Rio have ASSES  J to tha O to tha K to tha E would be green with envy of.

What is this Brando?

Hey do you like big ass too? I can send ya some pix of Brazilian girls, with a big and beautifull ass. :D

LMAO...keep your pictures, I always prefered to deal with a real thing. My third g/f was 'Rican-American and I still have fond memories of...well, I am sure you know. As far as Brazilian mamas go, they will have to wait until at least later this year, 2004 for sure, all the good things come to those who wait as you know.

Its not that I am obcessed with real 'donks...it's that I am positively anti-bonies. There are other qualities that override that of course--and my current caucasian g/f is certainly on the very skinny side---but there is something to be said about big butts. You wanna start?